User of the Month Polls

A while ago, I thought; “Why does nobody get user of the month anymore, and why isn’t it even monthly?” So, I went out and made a template for a brand new user of the month poll, which will be posted at the beginning of each month for the previous month! If you’re a member or a regular, you can vote in it, and the winner of the poll gets the badge!

The previous systems have been either automated based on stats or, more recently, just the badge given out randomly with no relation to the month at all, so hopefully this will be an improvement! See you there.

11 Likes

coolio :+1:

1 Like

Does this start on the next month of June?

1 Like

Yeah, first one will be in a few days then.

gimmie verified trader or else ima have to start taking action…

note: If I’m being fr it’s not that I want it so badly, although I wouldn’t mind getting it, just give it to fucking somebody it don’t have to be me :sob:

1 Like

I don’t know how that title in particular works, is there any sort of criteria?

Idk but Meta bein real stingy with it, the last time someone got verified trader was over 2 years ago + half of the people that have it don’t deserve it no more in AO respectfully…

1 Like

I think he’s just trying to be a troll.

why you got this agenda against me fartlettuce :pensive:

I’ve had a shop open on this forum for a year and 9 months now and you think I’m trolling or joking about asking for them to give out verified trader more often??? you hurtin my feelings so bad rn :sob: :sob:

1 Like

This slightly reminded me of the forum elections lol

dammit cryo really had to do this when my reign on the forums is slowly crumbling

1 Like

i’ll probably vote for bio because of the statue post

I’ll vote for me because I am simply the best forumer

that is simply untrue. i am

You can’t do that, sadly!

I’m easily voting for Bio this month

that statue is fire :100:

Sounds like a great idea! Cant wait for voting to start

Time to start spreading propaganda :cookie::cookie::cookie::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Cryonical why are you shocked?!?!

1 Like