V1.11 Stat Build Tier List

I don’t know, really the only thing you have to compare berserker and warlock to are mages/warriors and their hybrids. I think it is fair to say that warlock and berserker are the worst (mostly) fleshed out classes.

I disagree with the A tier ranking because it implies that they are at all nearly comparable to anything past their respective listing, there is an order of magnitude setting those classes apart from conjurer and another one past that setting them apart from mage. They are extremely easily out DPS’ed, are less flexible, much more difficult to progress with, and a lot buggier in a bad way.

@ThatOneGuy

and a lot buggier in a bad way

Even if you invest like 200 in attack speed, thermo fists’ chain of m1s is cut in thirds because the servers cant handle the speed. If thermo fist m1s had a consistent hit, it could easily take out 1000 health in less than a second as seen by the 6 times out of 60 times I killed Cernyx.

They are extremely easily out DPS’ed

All a Targets would need to do is be in the sky to negate all that DPS a berserker would have, and if the target is a mage they can just aim their magic better in the sky. In PVP, a rushdown berserker is only good for taking out unsuspecting players (it’s funny as hell to eat someone with thermo fist though lmao).

Im a 150 weapons 100 magic plasma conjurer and my main weapons are Silent Blades, Kai Sabre, and Cultist Staff/SoS, which ones should I un-imbue?

Also whats the best pulsar setting for an explosion size build because mine is mid atm

That’s a problem I have ran into an awful lot, I see that conjurers or just warriors have way more aerial mobility than I might have. They are way more easily able to punish me for playing a shot-spam playstyle, with no ability for me to actually punish them for playing similarly.

In terms of match-ups, Warrior vs Berserker has to be the most easily one-sided match up in the game. This is because the only playstyle currently considered viable for berserker players is one totally unsupported by the entirety of its kit. There is no way for them to start combos mid-air (unlike warriors) and often are dealt much more endlag than a warrior might.

Every weapon*

I’d un-imbue your Silent Blades (Plasma’s speed does not serve to benefit Claws much as a whole), and keep the Kai Sabre and Cultist Staff imbued. You’re free to experiment as much as you’d like, however.

As far as the Pulsar question I’m not really sure what the best setting is, don’t play Mage at all so someone else can chime in.

1 Like

As mentioned in my explanation for both Warlock and Berserker, the Rushdown playstyle of Fighting Styles has no role in the current meta. It’s fun, but it’s not as effective as the 20% Shot playstyle at all. Crash leaves you too vulnerable, Smash has too much endlag, and Rushdown is far too inconsistent. When Crash is used solely as a vertical mobility tool and Shot is used to chunk targets for huge bursts of damage from across the arena with no opportunity to parry, Axe-Slash (as a Berserker) or Blasts (as a Warlock) further cover landing options and result in impressively oppressive builds to fight. It’s very fun and rewarding but difficult to learn, and fighting against players who can consistently land 20% size Shots will leave you sitting there asking ‘What do I even do against this?’ more than pretty much anything else in the game excluding Mage.

Pulsar has a large amount of problems, and is fundamentally a terribly designed spell.

• The visuals are beyond misleading and it is practically impossible to tell when you’re even inside of the burst radius.
  • Pulse rate being variable means you’re never going to be able to reliably find a parry timing for the spell, providing even less counterplay than it already has.
  • Damage is just so absurdly high for a spell that does not need to be aimed at all and has such a comically low cooldown.
  • Further rewards running. It’s impossible to chase a Pulsar user. You either give up and risk losing your opponent when they throw out a Pulsar by dodging backwards, or lose half of your health (or more) by following them through the Pulsar.

I genuinely believe that in its current state Pulsar is more oppressive than some legendary weapons were in Arcane Adventures. I’d rather deal with ACD or Ornament any day than have to fight one more Pulsar spammer.

What would you consider mage’s ranking to be excluding pulsar? As in if it currently sits above everything with it, what would it look like without? I am not that particularly good at PvP and I have little experience with these classes outside of fighting them, so I have never used pulsar myself.

It doesn’t really change much, still cancerous af.

1 Like

Even without the nightmare that is Pulsar, we’re in an AoE meta and Mage still does it best. Blast and Explosion Shapes, as well as sole access to Ultimate Arts (excluding Berserker because Ultimate Art Crash is an actual joke), its raw damage and the higher tiers of magic it has access to would still cement the class above every other option currently in the game, Pulsar excluded.

1 Like

Pulsar isn’t needed for Mages to be incredibly broken, they don’t even have to aim as blasting in your general direction guarantees like 400 damage

Warlocks are carried by thermo imo, without it they’d be considerably less of a threat

Conjurer is just amazing overall and really fun to use

any vitality build just doesn’t have enough damage options as they are now and are not viable unless you are really good at the game

Berserker’s range options are limited but with an agility build they can get close enough to deal tons of damage, so it’s situational

Warrior is also an amazing build with no real downsides, though the better weapons may take some grinding to obtain

1 Like

Gold pulsar pain

Gold explosion spammers

Mage being in S+ is fucking sad but unfortunately there is no argument to be had. Large AOE with dummy damage and, of course, pulsar.

When it comes to warlord, I agree. It’s a class that is quite unfun to fight against to be honest. I have a warlord character and in every fight I just spam buttons and my opponent dies while barely doing any damage to me due to enormous defences. Probably needs some kind of nerf, don’t know.

I’d personally say savant should be like 1 tier higher maybe as it isn’t that bad. The main thing that brings savant down atm is the low level cap which really limits the potential of the class due to the possible stat distributions. When the level cap becomes high enough, savant will most definitely be extremely good in good hands.

Berserk and warlock is weird. Both classes were obviously made for rushdown but completely fail at it due to how every other class fights and it’s a shame. If we were to go off how they were planned to be played, they’d be C tier. But if you do play it with 20% shot, you are pretty much a fucking menace to society.

Also, Pristine, you are a smart guy (unlike me) so tell me one thing - what should I unimbue/imbue on my snow conjurer? I change my weapons sometimes and mostly I use the staff, elius’ scimitars and claws. I get that maybe I should unimbue claws but I think they apply the snowy status on each slash which makes the opponent blind after the beast instinct but I am actually not sure if that’s at all true.

honestly Snow conj is kinda shit just because you get nothing except for a small boost to size from imbue in exchange for considerably less damage, the only thing I’d imbue on a Snow conj would be Sunken Sword for obvious reasons, the rest you’d honestly just be better off leaving unimbued until second Awakening comes around and you can actually get your interactions off

1 Like

I know snow conjurer is shit but I just wanted to be different to boost my ego lmfao.
Honestly, I suppose I’d better just delete the character and transfer my gear to a new conjurer build.

warlock isn’t even warlock it’s mage but with fighting styles