[V1.16 VOTE] Arcane Odyssey Build Survey

hopefully the proposed rework go through, that sht needs a buff/change

nah mage is defiantly higher

f*ck m#ge

savant is it

what’s the rework?

showing averages doesn’t really provide a great picture of the kind of builds people are actually running

sounds cool, i wonder effective the stun effect duration affects frozen

Please I beg you guys, buff the uncommon atlantean weapons. They should be consistent with the other three that are rare with all skills and a unique attribute, why are six of them uncommon with only 3 skills with nothing unique given to them.

This hurts most of them as of right now, but it will also hurt them much later on when other weapons get third skills and the level cap increases, as they become useless in comparison to others.

(Side note: siren bow should also become rare with all skills available as well, but it already has a pretty unique attribute already)

1 Like

Never claimed it did.

yeah, it was frustrating finding an atlantean shield only to realise my ravenna war shield is just… objectively better and yet infinitely easier to get.

1 Like

I’m just happy to see more than 2 boxing warlords. We are at 4 baby! Can’t wait for the next nerd to us that takes away our blocking ability because were hated for… Some reason.

Most of the warlords I’ve ran into as of late are boxing warlords.

Where?! I haven’t encountered another boxing warlord since like July.

They usually find me.

Its so weird that they’re different rarities because iirc they all have the exact same drop rate

1 Like

There’s no way I’m the only one who uses the Morning Star, right? Am I weird or something?

I tried brutal rush it stopped working mid way of the combo

Okay guys, I tried using Morning Star again and realized why I was the only one using it.

no, i have a conjurer file based off a character that i plan to use morning star on