[V1.16 VOTE] Arcane Odyssey Build Survey

also crazy that explosion is so low, feel like i see it all the time

1 Like

Me who fucked up my build and went 125 124 1

1 Like

mobile device destroyer

1 Like

Sample sizes not large enough + forums biases slightly more towards non-casual players (since the average player isnā€™t gonna use forums)

True, its easy to forget not everyone is as invested

Dude how busted is Iron leg am I missing out? Itā€™s so common.

Its pretty powerful. I think most use it because of the insane health you can get while using its aura

Where is the warden option? Iā€™ve seen a warden ingame

1 Like

you can only be a warden through bugs/exploits, not exactly sure how they do it but normally if you put an amount of vitality that would make you a warden it doesnt let you

Well, it does good damage, deals bleed, and has good AoE.

On top of that, you only have 3 good fighting styles to choose from (iron, thermo, and basic), the others either suck or are annoying to play with

Other than those 3, some people choose boxing as 2nd fighting style because of the good speed and blocking power

On the general survey I said everything I used

I think I did the wrong things there

Sailor and cannon seem good why do people dunk of them?

Cannon relies purely on throws and is too hard to use for pretty much anyone. Its imbuements are objectively useless because of its low damage.

Sailor is like around Iron-Leg tier at max seawater (faster but less damage/no bleed), gets worse the more you use it and most people donā€™t like the frusturation of the seawater mechanic.

Even at 100% energy sailor deals less damage than iron leg, in the best-case scenario, it has the same AoE as iron leg (and it would only last about 3 attacks), it has no DoT, and it gets stat-checked by Thermo and Basic in pretty much every way too. (dealing with the seawater energy is very annoying too, as Fluect said)

Cannon fist is stinky because it has very low damage, and its main mechanic is not reliable in some situations. It also has pretty weird interactions with some cannonballs, like, using a skill with grapeshot makes you deal 1/5th of the damage.

1 Like

For some reason savant doesnā€™t list strength weapons. Isnā€™t using mixed stat weapons an obvious play as savant? Sunken and arcanum/strength weapons will prob become the meta late game picks for savant when the level cap increases because their weapon stat investment is much lower without needing to use under leveled weapons

people are sleeping on trista of bronze and staff

1 Like

iā€™m too indecisive to help tbh

6 Likes

So I wasnā€™t insane when I thought that Basic was actually pretty decent compared to other meta styles?