[V1.16 VOTE] Arcane Odyssey Build Survey

how much hp did they have

Were they max level?

yes

bruh were they even wearing any gear at this point that sounds like the most ass build ever :sob:

they might have just invested in vitality
explains why they did 0 damage

but that don’t make sense they had only 1k hp

25 points would get them to 1k hp

oh

damn what an L moment for that poor dude

dont worry they got back at me by 3v1ing and almost losing

bruh

teamers gotta get punished somehow

someone ran till his metamancer mage joined, we both had yellow hp :sob:

just noticed that people do 150 strength 100 magic on their warlocks a lot and i’ve been considering making one
what do you get from strength at 150? i imagine that having access to double beams would be really nice to properly be a good ranged and rushdown hybrid

You get access to the focus technique for your fighting style.

yeah i just found that after looking at the wiki
gonna see what magic gets at 100-150 other than double beams and snare to see what else i’d be missing out on

edit: it’s aura

so now that i think about it, why would i go 150 strength for beam but worse and focus when i could go for 150 magic and get access to double beams, snares, and aura?

or i could go 120 magic 130 strength for double beams, snares, multiple shots but no mode at all

shot is bonkers, better than beams tbh
Snare is p good though ill give you that, and also double beam
But tbh having a focus is really good so ill probably go 150s 100m on my light thermo file

last i checked they have a lower range and a longer cooldown and may or may not have similar or less damage than a single beam
beams aren’t much harder to hit than shots, they’re fast enough for size to be less of an issue

why not aura though
i’m going with a discount DBZ plasma-thermo idea so it’d make more sense to go with it over focus but what other reason

1 Like

Im pretty sure its the same deal with 150/100 warlord cuz it only buffs the fighting style damage

Most hybrids prefer to use their imbued attacks since it gives them the benefit of 2 methods of attack in one attack, so for many warlocks it’s more beneficial to have a buff to fighting styles than it is to have a buff to magic. However if you find yourself using magic way more than fighting styles, then maybe 150 magic would suit your playstyle better