V1.6.13 update

Changes

Started working on the terrarin of Frostmill’s upper region.

Well at least Frostmill will not be horizontal island, but the fun fact that all ice island in Arcane Universe have some kind of small spikes or mountians XD.

Reduced pillar explosion damage by 10%

While @Inferno was chatting in Vetex discord chanel, he mentioned that in AO will be meta of Pillars exploion, and what’s the most interesting, not placed pillar explosion(as we did in WoM, where we currently have meta of Placed Shockwave), but in AO they have meta of Self Pillar because of:

• Damage.
  • They can hit hovering targets easier due to fixed hitboxes and visual.

Soo i think its good idea to somehow reduce damage from meta spell, but 10% as long as i know its the difference between Sphere and Pillar explosion but im not sure, correct me in comments pls.

Explosion spells now have a 2 second cooldown after being used.

I guess its fair, but god damint how many cooldown do we have now?

• Blast cooldowm
  • Explosion cooldown
  • High jump spells cooldown

Removed the stats from the Minotaur and Exiled armor sets so that testers no longer use them when pvping. (Since both sets are being removed anyway)

Funny enough i though that Vetex disabled functional for boss items at the start of developing, but okay.And ye.
“Since both sets are being removed anyway”
How about giving us something for having them in our inventories ,huh?(ngl im kind of stupid.)

изображение_2021-06-14_092414

Bugs

[Fixed] Spin, Clap, and Two Hands Together casting styles don’t behave properly with multi-blast/beam attacks.

Who even using Spin and Clap animation for multi-blast/beam?But okay, im glad that Vetex polish everything in his game. :relaxed:

[Unsure] Wood Magic beams still have a glow to them.

I think every solid magic should have some kind of glowing effect on them, because unlike other magic, i dont think that you can add some other effects to them.
And glowing effect will make wood magic more unique.

1 Like

We’re already getting compensated for our current boss gear once AO launches.

wtf pillar became good

cooldowns are now applied after spells end, unlike in wom where it’s right as you start the spell

of damn…

Oh be quiet you’re just jealous your magic doesn’t summon a literal nuke.

whats the issue with cooldowns? prevents spam. also whats a high spell what
we just abused the stats minotaur and exiled armour had in tu but now we cant. compensation is still happening

2 Likes

Explosion gang rise.

2 Likes

Time to e r u p t

Yes. Explosion gang rise up
Explosion Magic Icon

Don’t. You’re going to summon CrisppyTacos

oh hey i remember that

pls dont spread misinformation, we will get compensation for said boss drops

and if the “(ngl im kind of stupid)” is meant to be a correction of that then please just delete that comment all together. Its confusing

1 Like

Have they decided on what the compensation is going to be? I don’t really want to know but it has been in the air for a while now.

no news yet, even for us

1 Like

aight thanks

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.