Valhalla Clan Is Powerful! (With their exploits lol)

it’s probably still safer to ban the alt regardless.

How long do you think it takes to ban someone

A few seconds but then again, why waste those few seconds on an alt that would probably just create more :pensive:

Did you say waste of timing banning alt exploiters?

fr… you going on my kos…
(kiss on sight)

Huh, I thought this was an exploiter report

Me being disappointing again

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It is but sadly it’s just an alt exploiting thinking there’s no consequences

at least we know to be sus of those two on their friends list

Truly a fate worse than death

Mb I didn’t know I’m too naive

Banned each of them :fr:

I’d advise making a ticket anyway next time, I’m all for public shaming of clans but with the new reworked system, i makes it easier to track/ log stuff, making it easier to track main/ other alternate accounts :+1:

4 Likes

Oh damn, alright! Glad to see his so called family fall lol

Uhhh quick question, by each, do you mean all the members in the clan or just all the exploiters in it? I joined and came back on the same server as before and saw them still full and a new member to their clan :smiling_face_with_tear:

Damn, are the other servers full or something? Im trying to join randomly but it keeps getting me in the same server as before 6 times now

I mean we can’t just ban an ENTIRE clan for some people acting up

I’ve been noticing alot of players seemingly using ESP to bounty hunt recently.
I wish I could prove it beyond “its straight up impossible for them to know where I was otherwise”

Can you clarify what ESP is, is it the damage exploit or what is it

Fair fair, thought you banned everyone in the clan since you said each of them :rofl:

Welp either way, guess I’ll have to take a break for a few hours, randomly joining servers always places me in the same server, it’s hella annoying…

Seeing people through walls.
pretty sure that’s the one called ESP, I dunno, I don’t keep track of exploits.

Like I was on ravenna and saw a grand navy captain join, figured it would be best for me to not be in plain sight, so I hopped on my friend’s boat (a completely different clan) and hid there.

I see a navy ship leave silverhold and just sail in a straight line towards our ship.
how the hell did he know if he wasn’t using exploits?

He’s got a good gaming chair fr fr

another time while I’m fighting navy npcs this guy jumps down from the mountain and starts using fire attacks on me while I’m sitting at 450 hp so I run.

I manage to break line of sight with him (look behind me, nowhere to be seen) and use the alleyways in tiberia to make him lose track of me.
About 30 seconds later, I hear him dash into the town and he immediately jumps ontop of the house I’m hiding behind and starts spamming self explosions.

he still didn’t catch me because he sucked and his ship was held together with paperclips.