Valhalla Clan Is Powerful! (With their exploits lol)

Now for some context, I’ve been going around with my villain file with cannon fist and sinking ships in the sea until I attacked this clan named Valhalla, there were only 2 at first but as time went by, they called their other members in order to show me that they’re serious that they would hurt me (lol) just as what one member sent me a message.

Now the thing is, he’s able to instantly deal a lot of damage in just a mere second or less! Here’s a clip:

Now you can see me trying to go down the water in order to dodge the fire attacks but I know fully well that I’ll be instantly killed by their acid magic member since it has happened once before, but holy hell! Look at this instant damage!

5 HITS IN A FRACTION OF A SECOND, HERE’S A SHORT CLIP OF IT AS WELL:

Now you would probably say that he probably has attack speed build but here’s the thing, the damage was dealt 5 times with no delay, refer to the short clip above, plus the damage should be lower than 143 considering its a multi shot. Please tell me im wrong here, otherwise vetex needs to balance this abuseable instant death considering his other team members couldnt even instant kill me like zappercor1977.

Would make a ticket if this guy truly is considered an exploiter by a lot of people here since I dont even want to waste the mods’ time considering how overloaded the tickets are right now.

Update: The account zappercor1977 is an alt as seen here:

So in other words, there’s no point in making a ticket considering it truly is a waste of time
But please know full well that this clan named valhalla has exploiters in their members:

As you can see, zappercor1977 is in their clan, truly a shame that his “family” relies on exploits…

Also sorry for the low quality, Im gonna upload it with a higher quality if this truly is an exploiter since I just want it to be uploaded quickly considering it takes less time if it’s in low quality setting.

Killaura exploit, been here since wom

Goddamn! His so called “family” is in trouble then! A shame that he truly hurted me with his exploits…

Will wait for more feedback before I truly make ticket

Btw does sinking ships eith cannon fist give sealed chests

Nah, sucks as well since you cant use the cannons if you use cannon fist

well now we know who to call the next ban airstrike on

poor fat kids like these need to be taught a lesson that cheating isn’t cool :pensive: :cold_face:

Their clan truly is powerful and infamous with their exploits fr fr

the game moderator with the ban hammer on their way:

I found an exploiter auto farming ice smugglers
It’s like these people forgot it’s banable or something

I doubt the mods would waste their time on banning an alt, let alone the members that arent caught exploiting since they would only ban players caught in the act of exploiting iirc

Nah, they’re just using a different account to exploit on, it doesnt help when the game’s free as well

I mean you got video proof right here of an exploiter so they should be taking action

Yeah and only one of them, which is an alt sadly :pensive:

they should fr ban players associated with the exploiter as well, but noOoOooOoOooo it has to be caught in the act!

1 Like

The ice smugglers guy definitely thought he would be getting away with it
Why auto farm levels if you know you’re gonna get caught

(also what the fuck is with clans always sounding so edgy and trying to insert themselves into the lore of the game it’s so cringe)

(we need more clans like woman beaters and SLUG BOYS)

Whoever bans first wins the prize

:face_exhaling:

Bruh why did you ping them, I updated the thread that it’s just an alt in a clan, in other words, a waste of time banning