Valhalla Clan Is Powerful! (With their exploits lol)

And also, naval combat always ends in one side entering the others ship.

no, it ends in my sinking the asshole’s ship and sailing away.

I’ve been playing on 20 FPS since the day I first got roblox. FPS isn’t a problem as long as it isn’t below 10.

No, it ends with the guy who just wants a battle getting onto your ship after his sank and M1ing you to death.
I know naval combat, maybe I’m not good at it but I know how to fight. I’d say I’m an apprentice at it.

They’ve tried that, it never goes in their favor.
My ship is way too fast for that, if they leave their sinking ship, they drown.

If you’re using a ketch, sure, but whatever. I have a choice to fight on land or in the water, anyway.

and I’m stuck with fighting styles that are completely useless in combat against a remotely competent weapon player. (everyone)
Choosing fighting styles over weapons has made this game’s combat put a godawful taste in my mouth and I doubt it’ll leave even when I change classes.

Why are you forcing yourself to use weapons that you don’t know how to use? If you ever find yourself in a situation where you can’t run and have to fight back, you’ll regret it.

Weapons I don’t know how to use?
Fighting styles are just shit, they next to 0 damage output when compared to literally everything else, incredible limitations on range, and 0 mobiltiy.

Unless you’ve forced yourself to use that trash, don’t talk about them.

LOL
How much power do you have? I met a fighting style user that did 230+ damage with each attack, and they had around 1.3k+ HP

If your gonna make that argument, actually try and get better gear??

I’ve fought weapon players that do 300+ damage per attack, have more AoE, and more range/mobility.

You actually fought them?

Also weapons are easy to counter, at least as a mage.

Bullshit.
weapons can teleport across the whole island in a single button press and place a hitbox over the whole island in the same press.
I don’t know how these people manage to miss with city block sized AoEs.

Whatever you’re gonna say, just leave me the hell out of your pvp obsession.

LOL

That’s rich coming from someone who doesn’t want to PVP no matter what. Ask someone else how to counter weapons. I’ve experienced it and used it dozens of times.

I can’t count how many times I got my ass completely SHREDDED by mages that knew what they were doing.

yes because mages have pulsar, the most unbalanced ability ever seen in this game.

the pvp in this game is so balanced and fun!!!

I’ve only ever fought 3 strength main players, too, and they all beat me up. They also probably knew how to fight beforehand, but oh well. I think I’ll make a berserker file, too.

10~ of them didn’t use pulsar once/we made a deal no pulsar/didnt have pulsr

I’ve lost so many fights so it’s not exact, but its probably more than 10