Value Questions: Exotic Scrolls & Golden Apples

Yeah, how much are Golden Apples worth in the current economy? Looking to possibly fuck around and find out with a blocking build at some point.

Also looking for the value on the following Exotic scrolls 'cause I have a build to perfect and I want to make a speed demon brig:
-Warship
-Brisk
-Agile

Despite golden apples being suprisingly rare to find there really hasnt been a lot of demand for them, I guess blocking power and ironskin are just that unpopular

But ive purchased gapples at around 2-3k galleons before

like, 2-3k PER gapple or 2-3k for several

Per

Gapples differ greatly from who you are buying them from, goes from like 500 to 5k…

They are quite rare, and you need a lot of them to make a proper blocking power setup. This probably has people not bother with them versus coppershrooms which are easier to get by a long shot.

Warship is a pretty sought after scroll, the brisk and agile are pretty sought after but not to the degree of warship. It would probably cost 10k starting price for a warship, with about half or a quarter that for agile, and a quarter for brisk, since people use ardent for most possible brisk usages.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.