Verah - trapped in Limbo

Good and evil, light and darkness, an unknown twin born from the needs of the word, and untouchable order that they needed to protect. One of them, was unchangeable, always focused on their mission, there was nothing for him but the need to keep the balance in the word. The other, unlike her brother, was full of curiosity, the word was so big and mysterious to her eyes, a feeling that was overwhelming all her thoughts.

One day, a strange page caught her attention, the power to know everything about the word; past, present or future. She kept the page and hidden it from her brother, dreaming about what could be found with the spell, a fight in her inside between the curiosity desires and the rules of her brother was torturing her mind, then she decided.

As a power that promises so many wonders requires an expensive price, breaking the heart to gain the knowledge she always wanted to achieve wasn’t a problem for her, the anxiety took control and then, she fade away…

Trapped in a prison that nobody can see, a place were nothing exists but everything can be seen, her dream came true at the cost of her existence, but she wasn’t expecting to find a truth that anyone would try to forget.

first of all, thanks to everyone for participating in the votings im making for the OCs, but since i was inactive for quite a lot of time i can give another character that i was working on before doing the last voting.

Enjoy.

17 Likes

Pog

1 Like

pog

Uhhh
So its a neutral charater?

Great job, can you put the text wall below the art next time? Just a suggestion.