Very serius something everyone need on pvp on arcane odyssey!

dude in my opinion pvp will be something amazing in the arcane odyssey HOWEVER , it will be very boring to fight with a level 300 guy when you just got out of level 40

THERE THE SOLUTION

I stopped to think about a system like this , there is an option that you activate so that you do not need to fight people with absurd levels , for example i’m level 100 i could only fight people of level 170 , now i’m level 300 , i could only fight people of level 450 , something around that

It’s because if you disable the complete pvp the game would be very bad, but agree with ME, it was horrible in arcane adventures, a player spawn and is THE strongest guy in the UNIVERSE AND kill YOU for nothing just for fun for him

I know I was never the only one, I just want a fairer system so we can all fight equally.

and on world of magic this exist too , i are open to see every coments about that

While I agree with this, suggestions are closed right now so this will get taken down.

1 Like
  • pvp shield is a thing
  • if youre sick of dying to 5yr old little timmy, stop having skill issue and learn how to pvp
  • suggestions are closed dum dum
2 Likes

I haven’t even read what he said, but I will still just disagree with you because I enjoy bullying Australians online :sunglasses:

Please grammer

I was born in Australia, I accept all bullying

Well at least you have disability privileges :woman_shrugging:

Oh yeah and free healthcare :sunglasses:
Lmfao my ethnicity is actually Arab I was j born in Australia, living in TRASH Los Angeles rn
Yesterday was so cold in nyc bro, literally ice on the ground

I’m not even American tho :sob:

Damn bruh you really went to the edge of the earth and back 300 times?? Respect homie :pray:

Cant wait to fight timmy max level account with a level 100 charater

What is ur ethnicity

I wanna go back to nyc, LA is trash, even tho it’s cold it seems so lit.
But yeah my family travels a lot and when we were coming back from Spain we spent 8 hours in Newark so we went down to Central Park for 2-3 hours

Please Grammer

Bro wtf how rich are you??

My parents are pharmacists so I’m middle class, but let’s talk about how rich U are
You live in Manhattan!!! Apartments there especially be worth shit tons

How is traveling to 400 countries “middle class” :moyai:, bruh I already said I ain’t from America and I ain’t rich :skull:

Oh shit this topic was about pvp or something uhhh

1 Like

OH SHIT IM STUPID, IM MISTAKING YOY FOR BOX. Omfggggg box is the on that lives in New York
Mb mb 🤦🏻😂

minor spelling mistake detected, opinion is now false.

1 Like

Nice argument, bro. Unfortunately, you made a small spelling error. Looks like I WIN. :mariomug: