Vetex himself comes to your house at 3:00 AM and sends you, and up to 10 forumers of your choosing to go to AA

Cuz he does that. Durza do be boom

Oh. Yeah Iā€™m sticking with my idea of sailing the sea and not being involved and gonna hope he doesnā€™t go boom before two years are up

Anyways I would like to take. @Cryonical cuz why not. And @Divanochi as well. Cuz heā€™s a good shei. He knows A lot about the AU. I think

1 Like

Ye good idea

Also I am taking fire or light magic. And I will probably get a job for a year in the mainland and try to get out of the 7th seas after that cuz me got moneys now . So that durzz dosent boom up my face

If thereā€™s no Apocalypse Bringer Iā€™ll just use my fists :hungry:

Cure bringer in question :grimacing:

Honestly i think it is a mix of you bringing a fuck ton of random diseases from your world so almost nobody will interact with you + your clothing you start with will most likely be odd, im not sure if you can by default also speak their language (idk if they speak smth in the AU). The second largest issue is that while the people in the AU are more used to living a hardy life and people are somewhat used to combat, we are pussies that donā€™t touch grass and use our computers for like 8 hours a day :upside_down_face:

Iā€™d search tirelessly for it

Just remember to search around the bluest place on Earth and youā€™ll eventually find it

well yes. But Canā€™t be that hard to just survive.

i would take @Divanochi and sell him for food

Why?

hungry probably

yesyse of course i am a master trader but i would make you overpay harder than north koreans trying to get smuggled out of north korea. fUAK! YOU!!

1 Like

can i decline his offer
i donā€™t wanna die thank you very much

no
I forgot to mention he doesnā€™t give you a choice, he straight up brings you in his white van and forces you :smiley:

can I bring 2 identical copies of myself

yes, you could theoretically copy any forumer, including yourself 10 times :smiley:

hungry