Vetex himself comes to your house at 3:00 AM and sends you, and up to 10 forumers of your choosing to go to AA

Vetex himself comes to your house at 3:00 AM and sends you, and up to 10 forumers of your choosing to the Arcane Adventures universe to survive for 2 years without dying, whatever you get, you can take back to to the real world (including your magic). Your goal is to make sure that you don’t die (if you die in AA you die IRL :scream: ) and to have as little forumers as possible. Also you can’t bring vetex because he is literally god himself

Which forumers are you choosing? (you can choose 10 at max, or none at all)

What magic are you taking?

Will you interfere in the storyline (PK is canonically alive in this AA and is still on newgrounds island when you start) (don’t worry the PK v. Durza battle wont start during your time there)

What will you do during those 2 years?

Who do you predict (if you bought anyone) will survive and who will die?

Personally I’m going to bring @discobot @system . Now before you think i am joking or something, this is 100% serious. Since they are both servers, they will be instantly transported into scrap metal, giving me rare material to sell and make a decent amount of lamina with, after that i would honestly just fish and financially support myself with that money (I would choose fire magic because unlimited free thermal energy). I could also sell a fuck ton of fiction based off the world i used to live in for money and (probably fail at) reverse engineering shit we have today and making big money

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I would not try to become all to powerful, not that I could because I’m not PK. but if I did that it’d put a pretty big “Time to do a dead revival on this guy!” Target on my back.
I might use my base level knowledge of modern weaponry to get it in good with the AG and then work on my magic.

I’m taking @system and @discobot with me for free scrap

cryonical and the punk brothers too

that totals 5

I’m going to choose mods, testers and people who played vetex’s original games so I have help from people who might actually have skill

2 Likes

I would bring @ThatOneGuy and @Cryonical. Then we would get magic! I’d go the mainland and just live in the city, get a job or something.
Why do people think it would be so hard to survive? Thousands have survived for more than 30 years, Just don’t go where the danger is.
Also for magic I’d choose fire (it’s the most useful IRL)

a_nerd because he’s big brain
Cryonical because he has played the game and knows the game well.
Tech because he probably knows every bit of AU lore.
user4 because he could destroy the minds of our enemies by simply saying stuff.

Lightning

I’d probably help the Peacekeeper do some stuff to make the storyline go faster but not too much.

I think we’ll all survive.

I will train with my magic, get a job, buy a house, and then live a peaceful life until I can go back home.

I would pick testers and some mods and for magic i will pick magma

i should probably ban vetex from the list of forumers you can take since he is technically god

Idk AU is kinda sucky to live in so I prolly wouldn’t send any forumer there against their will nor would I want to be stuck there with anyone from the forums

Fire, only cause magma isn’t a base magic. I’d probably want all 3 fire minds so I could go Magma Ash Fire, but I doubt I’d work hard enough or be strong enough to reach that point

I doubt it. They end up working most things out and they have protagonist powers. I on the other hand am very susceptible to death and would more than likely way them down. If I did interfere though, it would probably be helping theos so he doesn’t die

Either train a lot to awaken/master my magics, or just live a quiet life on one of the more peaceful islands

I’ll probably die if i don’t get strong

1 Like

A few people that I don’t feel like mentioning :DDD

Fire,Light,Fire (Flare,Aether)
Alternative: Shadow,Light,Wind (Equinox,Gravity)

ok

gain reputation because I’m an edgelord

my chromosomes

1 Like

all i need is littleshreksheep

I would choose @Nuclearman7 because he is a master trader and would probably get the best defensive items for me to survive, as well as @anon32468667 and @AMultiversalEntity
I would choose lightning because it’s cool and free energy when I get back. I would probably explore everywhere, see new places and go sailing while trying not to get killed by pirates and stuff. I don’t know who would live or die but my survival instinct is pretty bad, so…

1 Like

Why me?

I feel like it would be interesting, also I respect you for having a dog in your pfp

1 Like

Ok my question is. WHY WOULD U MAKE THE STORY GO FASTER. So that durza go boom boom faster?

So that Durza can be defeated faster.

3 Likes

I mean that means u have less time to get out of the 7th seas tbh. For durza to explode

True

Why would be explode