Vetex needs to give this man a job

Alright we rerailing this conversation despite it being gold:

I always loved the designs JTN does. Wonder if Vetex will ever use them.

You egg Dub because of consequences

I egg Dub because this shit gold.

why dis tread gettin more comments in a short time than the actual JTN one

Grow up yall, shits been done already. Move on and simply appreciate the stuff JTN has been cooking.

And for you Dubious, just be careful how you word things. People on the internet can be out for blood if you say something that can be taken another way.

What are you rambling about bro? At first I thought it was just about sandals oddly worded reply but now your just rambling about disgusting and weird anime tropes. Seems like you took a bait far too long.

2 Likes

if you dont stop with the fucking fetish shit im gonna ask a mod to close this. this was originally meant to showcase JTN’s work, not to be a glorified weirdo gallery

Bro :skull:

This week has been one hell of a forum week

guys can we like change the topic already I’m really sorry my joke wasn’t that PC but like this is getting weird now

1 Like

Rerailing this:

JTN is cool

We should throw you into a volcano

Multiple times

JTN is wicked

Yep, like I said I hope Vetex uses some of the design made by JTN.

I could definitely see him doing it since builders help with the game, why not some cutscene and character design help too?

My long explanation is too sensitive for the small minds here, so here
“If a female did it to a male NPC corpse, it becomes a more evolved form of the dog treatment, it becomes the most beloved and popular by weebs, the YANDERE who loves you even in death. Now you are seeing the true sexism that a man in this era faces where if a male says disgusting things they do to a female it’s disgusting whereas if a female says disgusting things they do to a male it becomes a hot sensation that is so accepted that it even became a common and popular fantasy genre.”

Bro just drop it :sob:

i’m ngl i thought jtn already did a lot of stuff for ao I’m surprised he hasn’t

Nah, I don’t get why people accept females violating males in fictional works as okay but males violating females is not okay. There is a whole genre of works just for females violating males called Yandere.

That’s fine, go make a separate post for it or go to a different website about it because this thread is ruined enough