Vetex, this is too gory for Roblox

When I joined Roblox, I bought a gear called “Orc blade.” I refrained from using it because it created a couple little red cubes to indicate blood when it hit something. I think you underestimate how sensitive some kids are to this kind of thing.

yo you’re right wtf
i guess i read his paragraph and thought it said something about blood

This

Uh ye no you’re thinking 11 year olds have 6 year old minds they’d most likely find it cool hell when I was 8 I was already watching Deadpool and found it fascinating plus 11 year olds really all ages are catching up to things that arent appropriate for them at lower ages so they’ll most likely have already seen it

You know, not every 11 year old can handle gore fine.

no but the beheading section doesn’t explicitly state anything about blood, even though it probably will have it.

idk dude when I was 11 I was squeamish as fuck, didn’t stop being squeamish until i hit 13

Bruv, that’s just you

Nobody normal has that response to the color red

I was 6.

That makes even less sense then, if you’re 6, you wouldn’t even coorelate red squares to anything too bad.

Maybe a papercut

Yes but majority can and they’ll probably get over it the 1st time plus this is a lego game so it’s not like it’s gonna be a mortal combat finisher type gore where you see their whole skeleton system ripped apart

bro define “normal”
also where are you getting these generalizations about kids? from your experience?

That’s fine could also be the people you hang around that didnt allow you to get the mindset to get used to the things faster

Research yourself, children have more positive reactions to bright colors like red than they do darker colors.

(I just remember hearing this before so it’s anecdotal unless you want to google it yourself)

you phrase it in a way that somewhat suggests that it’s bad that i didn’t get used to the things faster by using the word “allow” lol

they also have positive reactions to yellow. doesn’t mean they’d be fascinated by rancid piss.

Something tells me because this is a roblox game, it’s going to be automatically gore off. After all, Roblox’s moderation time might as well just be a shotgun for this type of thing.

They aren’t traumatized by rancid piss, also colors aren’t the only factor when it comes to rancid piss, they know that piss smells like shit.

Again, I think you’re heavily overestimating the amount of blood that grandnec claimed, all they said was “red squares”

i was responding to you saying that children have more positive reactions to bright colors like red.
yellow is a bright color.

by saying “positive reactions” to a post talking about the effects of seeing bloodlike things in games, you give off the idea that children not being negatively affected by blood being the norm is at least influenced by them getting positive reactions to bright colors. or else your point would have been irrelevant.

why doesn’t this apply to piss?

doesn’t even really matter if i’m overestimating here the way i see it

I’m saying they won’t correlate RED SQUARES to extremely gorey blood at the AGE OF 6.

Piss isn’t bright yellow, you’re unhealthy af if your piss is bright yellow.

Also the smell

havent you seen combat warriors and mortem metallum
i played combat warriors and honestly even with having blood on and a maximum of five hundred blood pools at a time, it isnt actually that gory.
i think some others can tolerate it extremely.

wait bruh is drama seriously happening rn.