Vetex, this is too gory for Roblox

So today I went on to the Arcane Odyssey Trello for my new daily update, and I saw this.

Capture

Hold on there, Vetex. Roblox is a children’s platform, have you forgotten that?

Myself, I can handle gore fine, but this is a little too gory for the site of Roblox itself. If this wasn’t a Roblox game, I’d be fine with this.

Imagine this; you’re a 11 year old sensitive to gore, and see a new funny magic boat game. You start, pick your magic, and all is smooth sailing until you kill an enemy NPC with a sword-huh, what?! They’ve been beheaded?! You get traumatized, and you immediately exit the game and you never come back.

That’s not all the gore though; Vetex also added a chance for you to be splattered with blood when you damage somebody with a melee weapon.

Who knows, personally I’m quite desensitized to this stuff and it doesn’t really affect me mentaly.

Is this a joke?

3 Likes

It has to be. Roblox bodies split into pieces by default. You have to literally program them to NOT do that.

1 Like

first thing that comes to mind aa
(does the video even show itself? there we go)

1 Like

Pretty sure something like this would be toggleable (it might be somewhere in the Adjustments Card).

Found it, no need to freak out.

1 Like

Maybe if possible have the gore automatically disabled if the account age is under 13? Doubt it would be possible though, but you never know.

Eh, it’s not gonna be extremely detailed or excessively gory so I’m not entirely worried

1 Like

They can do it with roblox api but most kids lie about their ages on roblox

Seriously? Just seriously? If 10 year old me saw this I would think it’s sick as shit and keep playing the game a fucking lego man being beheaded isn’t gonna traumatize any kids

6 Likes

I think it’s a joke there is no way he typed this with a straight face

I didn’t like blood when I first joined roblox. I vividly remember choosing not to play some Roblox games because they had too much blood and it made me squeamish.

cant wait for vetex to call him retard

1 Like

Imagine WoM with this level of gore, would make you feel slightly bad for killing entire towns. Still though, this sounds pretty nice, if not excessive.

the thing is though, i don’t imagine people in fights with weapons die a lot due to amputations/decapitations/body splittings. i imagine its more often a gash here or a deep stab wound there that kills people in weapon combat.

basically, it shouldn’t only be those three options. hell, i’d say either make those options rarely happen, triggerable by specific moves, or both (as in both triggerable by specific moves, and rarely happening when those moves don’t get used).

Does everyone just have this ability to perfectly visualize words on a screen as they’d appear in a lego game and I just can’t see the incredible lego gore of removing a lego piece off of a lego character as traumatizing?

Gore :scream:

7 Likes

I just realized how this would be pretty entertaining for all the heavy magics or the magics with massive explosions. Like explosion, turning people into giblets seems fun, and seeing someone break into pieces from a metal blast also seems fun to watch, although sadistic.

some people are better than humanizing things than others, i guess. neither a good thing nor a bad thing. people are different.
i imagine myself avoiding killing the lego people if i had to see them get split apart and shit with blood all over.

This makes the game cooler and it’s literally a game about magic so it’s not scary in the slightest

It doesn’t even mention blood on the trello image the guy posted…

Sure there’ll probably be blood but people are acting like they’ll be seeing 50 gallons of blood spewing out people’s necks.