Vetexgames' avatar can be found on the Fenrir

Yeah so, just sharing a way to get close to the Fenrir (and a few screenshots taken)

You can get an alt who hasn’t done the Port Mistral quests yet to drive your ship, and your ship will be able to go through the barrier because the Fenrir isn’t there yet on their game.
I’d really recommend making your main sit on the seats near the brig sails, otherwise you will fall off your once your ship goes through the barrier (attachments and cannons work too but you won’t get to see much of the ship)

With this method i was able to get close to the Fenrir and see that vetexgames’ avatar is casually manning one of the rear cannons (uh oh, keraxe got a cataclysm magic user!!1)
here’s a few screenshots I took

keraxe final boss gonna be lit 100% frfr

EDIT: Size comparison, for the lulz

17 Likes

Pretty sure that’s the aether lightning Vetex,
not the catalysm one.
(real)

i think we’re doomed either way, this truly was an arcane odyssey

3 Likes

imma bring this up to patreon vetcord, therefore i’m stealing this image if you excuse me

yep, go ahead
albeit it’d be pretty cool if you send a link to this topic if i say so myself B)

The real Odyssey was vetexes we fought on the way

@Gamer_Doge716

damnnn you got to it before me. I did the exact same thing where i got on someones boat and sailed there then when i got off i got pushed off into the ocean and drowned. I gave up because basically everyones done mistral. Cool to see there was actually something there

Wa da Dev doin?

He decided to scrap Mistral but have fun doing it

I have been summoned! Added this to my iceberg.

3 Likes

Nah, we’d win
Aether lightning Vetex is def weaker than catalysm Vetex

Aether lightning has a way bigger aoe, every blast is basically a v1.1 pulsar.

idk, the aoe seemed smaller than catalysm from what ive seen from the exploiter era of AA

There was a attack where vetex would summon a big ass magic circle to rain down lightning from above (spans like 50% of Samaria in comparison)

then prob didn’t see the exploiters using it when fighting them lol

Just dodge it bro

I checked it myself, it is indeed real

Man oh MAN I want a ship boss battle in the story so freaking bad.

I was excited to duel the Fenrir when I saw it at first and it wasn’t until I actually SAW IT saw it in game that I realized just how massive this thing is.

While a ship battle would be cool, I do not trust vetex’s coding when it comes to not making it jank