Videos play TERRIBLY on the forums

i don’t know about everybody else, but when i try to watch a video on the pvp megathread, it’s like it spins a wheel whose outcomes are A: play the 2 minute long video immediately with zero issue or B: take 23 seconds to start a 9 second video

what the hell is this? why does it do that? is it a PC issue, or is video actually just THAT bad here?

1 Like

Might be a device/pc issue, standalone videos absolutely stuggle for me on my tablet but were decent on my pc.

Youtube videos linked are always instantly loaded with 0 issue though so I wish the pvp thread used those and it’s probably not an internet issue

Sometimes I can’t even play a video. It’s a gamble on whether a video can be watched or not.

I usually use third party websites like imgur or discord for hosting videos since the forums has a really low size cap. The issue might be with whatever other websites people are using.

the only really good option in terms of linking videos are youtube ones…the rest dont really work that well and the file insert size is small as fuck.

you also have to transfer roblox recorded files into mp4s…and usally you need to trim them to fit the size, all for it to come out in dogshit quality that buffers a lot sometimes.

gotta be honest this is still an issue lol

1 Like