Violation of Community Standards by Clan 'The Nine Magic Deities'"

Dear members of our community,

We regret to inform you about a recent incident that has occurred within our community. One of our players and their clan by the name of “The Nine Magic Deities image
have severely violated our community standards. As a responsible gaming community, we do not condone any behavior that promotes hate speech, raiding other Discord servers, and likening themselves to the KKK.

We take these matters seriously, and we have taken swift and appropriate action to ensure the well-being of all our members. The player in question has been banned, and their clan will not be allowed to exist in Arcane Odyssey. We understand that such incidents can be unsettling and disruptive to the clan community. However, we want to emphasize that we only implement such harsh punishments for the most severe cases.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding in helping us maintain a positive and inclusive gaming experience for all our members.

Thank you.

47 Likes

18 Likes

I am glad this has finally happened🙏

honestly highly deserved

2 Likes

Thank you for your message noble :pray:

This was truly inspirational, thank you Noble :pray::pray:

These guys, nerd react them

But seriously what did they do to have an entire post about them

Good riddance to them

Nah I hope their riddance is as unpleasant as possible

luv u noble

1 Like

competitive racism it would appear

1 Like

praise :pray:

Only on vetcord bruh :sob:

:frowning: ey!! my guild did nothing wrong!! :frowning:

wait a second am i banned ingame?? bruh rip

common clans L

4 Likes

honestly knew the worst was gonna happen but damn kkk :person_facepalming:

1 Like

ye we did that but a ban ingame?? bru

i’m having a heart attack just by looking at this image :skull:

“yes i admit to what i am being accused of but why am i being punished for it” :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Do you really not understand why this would warrant an in-game ban