Virtuous Atlantean Funeral Ceremony

:pray:

REST IN PIECES

(If this doesnt give Essences back I just lost 4 LMAO)

6 Likes

Same, rip my Virtuous Atlantean King Set

Rip Sunkens too since Sunkens can be FOUND with the drowned modifier now

what abt sets with alr on em?

people who simply just dont run more than 2 insanity and run 0 warding:

never understood the people that ran both atlantean and virtuous i mean just run 2 insanity and thats it bro its not that obtrusive (even tho its a bit buggy rn)

Common balancing team L

• good old days of just get strong wizard or defense iron armor :fr:

• get sunkens or enchanted boss sets :frhigh:

• get sunkens with maximum gems and pieces of the final boss set :frcryin:

• get a drowned sunken with maximum exotic gems and an exotic enchant :sleeper:

Can’t wait till we get Wotan’s Super Atlantean Very Powerful Prized Golden Codpiece with 4 legendary gems, a legendary enchant, the Super Atlantean modifier made with Atlantean Shit, and the ability to display images on it thanks to the new 1/100 Painter that can replace dyers

The grind increases with each major update

Guh… And then it’s all wiped next update

1 Like

Bro pls tell me he doesn’t delete both off the item atleast leave us essence virtous way easier to get than essence

1 Like

Virtuous is staying on the item, and the essence ig getting erased

GUYS guess wat :hot_face: U CAN REMOVE vIRTOUS BEFORE UPDATE SO U KEEP ATLANATEAN :slightly_smiling_face: MAKE THIS SOLVED cuz idk if everyone else even thought of this hell someone else came up with this nt even me lol

so true

probably not but i hope he just straight up remove the items

it’ll be funny i think

yeah, like now my sunken set is also useless since Drowned Sunken is better and it’s only obtainable from udenrwater chests

Well, idk. It seems like its better to have atlantean modifier wiped from your sunkens, than to have virtuous wiped from your sunkens, cuz first option atleast allows you to still use those items without problem after re-building them.

It’s a king’s set in my case, so the Atlantean Essence I used on it are 5x as valuable as the actual set

Well, you are right about it. For someone its a holiday and for someone its a funeral. But I guess losing sunkens is more painful, so its was chosen to be done other way.

or they could’ve just revmoed the atlantean modifeir and refund the essences

the other way around would make more sense imo. Since you can catch naturally Atlantean’d Sunkens. Should’ve refunded the scroll