Visan / Charon Berserker PvP

1 Like

I’ll get better and rematch you sometime again, maybe I’ll do better.

Also, it seems like shiftlock is best for combat. I was using the WoM mouse lock

You found my guildmate. Build is mad annoying to fight especially when he starts popping Pulsar, attack size is braindead but fun to just turn ur brain off and press buttons

Mage nerfs when

If I start posting the clips where he’s just bullying me with attack size… Not a good match up against Warriors :no_good_man:

I feel like w Warrior and especially Berserker you just don’t have the health rn to even get close enough to fuck w some of these Mage builds, and if you sacrifice points to vitality / use armor slots on high hp shit then you’re nerfing your own damage which you need

1 Like

They gotta make that armor/overshield that fighting styles and weapons get more impactful , idk if it’s bugged rn or what but I do not notice it at all

Yea, unless mage gets nerfed we’re (FS and W) highly underpowered rn

I think it’ll get better w more levels, Warrior literally only has like 2/5 of their class rn cause max 2 or sometimes 3 abilities per weapon, hopefully that’s enough to remedy the balance gap a bit but fighting styles specifically really need some help from Vet

Some of us are already working on it

1 Like

hoping so man , berserker and jugg r not holding up at all as far as pvp goes rn and warlord is barely hanging on imo

charon do you struggle w/ zoners or mage builds?

Honestly I’m used to tanking damage it doesn’t really matter to me, but when it comes to pulsars and attack size with Earth/Magma then I’m at a lost, those the only magics I struggle fighting against

wait so what does pulsar actually do/look like?

(can I see a pic :stuck_out_tongue: )

(also this is proof that earth is not bad :triumph: )

I got you, uploading clips right now.

most unfair clip i’ve ever seen today

And the fact that I got even more clips of aids like this bruh

Lmao