Vitality Awakening, idea thing

Vitality Awakening, idea thing https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/b/0/b05c8d6328b599c9710179db51ee7fed247d9769.jpeg
effort 5.0 5 quality 4.0 4 reasonability 2.5 6

if you clicked “too lazy to read”

incredible amounts of yap
better than 10% damage resist tho

If you think this is me “yapping” you haven’t seen my other 2 suggestions

all of it is yap

am i the only one who finds this confusing?

:nerd: :point_up:

most likely not
but if you just want the basics
when you go under half HP you get 35% self-damage resist (like from drawback)
and your Regen rate is multiplied by 1.5
the drawback is scaled off of only one bar/half of your HP at a time

:nerd: :point_up:
I am not talking about spicy weapons or about the warden’s class
I’m talking about what Vitality-based classes should get
( lol yea I know but if you didn’t see this was part of a much much bigger suggestion idea to give ALL classes some kind split HP bar with each class having a different effect not just vitality)

I understand what this is. but it is alot more complicated than what a suggestion and awakening should be. If this were to be in the game and it would require adjustments, then itd be balancing hell.

Yeah I agree with you (but I don’t care because making 2000-word suggestions is funny)

meh not really, most of the awakenings are complicated to hell and back if you think about it
(also I just worded stuff REALLY badly due to me sucking at getting my ideas across)

EX: Berserker (full str) you get another slot for a fighting style.
simple right? NOPE! because now you dealing with 2 styles that can interact with each other and depending on what slot changes how you use them because of tiers, meters, and passives.

EX2: Warlord (weapons and str) you can imbue your weapon attacks
again simple right? again you now dealing with what the stats fighting style changes should you make the size of duel swords moves bigger for less damage? or should you keep it off how about musket what if you? what if you swapped to another style? what if you swapped to another weapon?

you can make the awakening complicated to find combos/full-value
or you can take it at face value as
like how you can just take a 2nd fighting style at face value as more skill slots or
less drawback damage and more regen at low HP

uh, what doesn’t? (btw this isn’t a good counter-argument)

I would bet on the fact that a 20% damage reduction would be a balancing hell as well
(this is as if you had a passive 2/5 of a block the whole fight)
also, this buffs Regen because it’s not 20% more MAX HP but resist so why not just lean on that?

and even with that, it doesn’t fit the theme of vitality which is, based on absorbing damage but that’s it? you just absorbing more attacks? none of the other kinds of damage like the stick of self damage?

Admittedly, you’re right. I didn’t think about imbues and how they affect sizes, attack and all other stats in relation to whats being imbued. I said this thinking about warden and warrior which are just flat stat ups whilst forgetting the imbuements.

On paper, your idea might sound fine. but if it were to go into the game, it will see changes and when it does. All those numbers are values vetex have to change, but i dont think thats the hard part. The hard part is having players and the balancing team understand all the components, what they do, how they work and then telling vetex what to change. I dont think stuff like imbuements match up to how complicated this is.

have they ever? for anything?

but good point even if other stuff has more numbers and interactions like how magic interacts with other magics

my idea of numbers/value is much more intertwined with each other
there isn’t a way for my idea to go around either, as again they are intertwined, and losing any part would weaken the overall concept of cheaper/ramping attacks as the fight goes on and skillful use of resources (HP)

(aka my idea can’t be balanced because the balancing team has a skill issue in balancing the game)

Your one was much better than mine, fr bot sucks.

This is surely an interesting idea. And solves the problem with vitality energy bar. We don’t care about no vitality suggestions allowed, this should exist. I just don’t understand what will happen to vitality hybrids and savant?

pfft nah man this shit ain’t cooking I don’t want more crappy vitality suggestions :sob:

So you have chosen… death

I’m literally the superior vitalibro silence fodder

this suggestion so confusing :skull: I don’t think it should be this complicated compared to other classes

I think no one here want to know what REAL complicated vitality suggestion is

So, can anyone explain what will happen to hybrids and savant?

Well assuming what I heard it true, vitality hybrids will end up getting the ability to imbue spirit into one thing and their magic/fighting style into spirit weapons. And savants get nothing because fuck savants