Vitality Awakening, idea thing

Vitality Awakening, idea thing https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/b/0/b05c8d6328b599c9710179db51ee7fed247d9769.jpeg
effort 5.0 5 quality 4.0 4 reasonability 2.5 6

have they ever? for anything?

but good point even if other stuff has more numbers and interactions like how magic interacts with other magics

my idea of numbers/value is much more intertwined with each other
there isn’t a way for my idea to go around either, as again they are intertwined, and losing any part would weaken the overall concept of cheaper/ramping attacks as the fight goes on and skillful use of resources (HP)

(aka my idea can’t be balanced because the balancing team has a skill issue in balancing the game)

Your one was much better than mine, fr bot sucks.

This is surely an interesting idea. And solves the problem with vitality energy bar. We don’t care about no vitality suggestions allowed, this should exist. I just don’t understand what will happen to vitality hybrids and savant?

pfft nah man this shit ain’t cooking I don’t want more crappy vitality suggestions :sob:

So you have chosen… death

I’m literally the superior vitalibro silence fodder

this suggestion so confusing :skull: I don’t think it should be this complicated compared to other classes

I think no one here want to know what REAL complicated vitality suggestion is

So, can anyone explain what will happen to hybrids and savant?

Well assuming what I heard it true, vitality hybrids will end up getting the ability to imbue spirit into one thing and their magic/fighting style into spirit weapons. And savants get nothing because fuck savants

Savants prob will get all the imbuements at 2nd awakening. The question still is, how will soul split work for all these guys?

that just makes the whole game complicated

Well if this were to get into the game, then it’d probably only be for warden since you generally get one thing for your awakening

Give this man the respect. Though try to make them like 16 times longer

1 Like

but that wouldn’t happen bec only warden suggestions aren’t being accepted rn

Hybrids get things simular to pure builds but also get their own things, those being imbuements. I think their 1st awakening will just give an imbuement, and 2nd awakening will split the health in two. Savant, if they have vitality as one of their stats, will also get split health, but at 1st awakening. At second they will just get imbuements

bro invests in 1 vitality to get split health

(make it like 10% although I get nobody’s gonna do 1)

Savant reqs as stat build: over 15% but less than 40% in three or more stats. Or not fitting in any other build category

1 Like

Just like god intended :muscle:

Mean it also could be you can pick getting spilt HP or imbue

Like how you pick between a other magic or fighting style

1 Like

Uh what is confusing about it? I don’t mean this in a bad I just want see if I could word it better so the is less confusion