Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

“AO has a good lore”
Lore: cutscenes of this quality

(the only thing that happens is character rotation)

1 Like

ngl it’s better than any other cutscenes for rpgs so I won’t complain

there’s also that badass cutscene where argos “FBI OPEN UP”'s the wall so he can kill you

the one where you smash a pirate’s skull into the ground repeatedly is pretty good tho

Currently reading Macbeth right now that’s the only reason I recognize the word “Thane”

I have an exam on Macbeth in about a week the quotations are driving me more insane than the magma Atlanteans

No Fear Shakespeare is our real-life counterpart to warding potions

eh, more like mystery 5 potions
it can be pretty good, or you can instantly lose your sanity

So story will end at 600 lvl and we will be able to lvl up to 1000 lvl? Otherwise how will we get 2000 stat points? Its either first option or Primordial is available only for savants due to formula.

or, that list is outdated

Background looks like smth similiar to AO wiki. This way it is maximum 1 year old.
hehe

I don’t think we will be able to reach level 1000
but it would be pretty cool if vetex added an additional magic irradiated dark sea like sea at the end where you can get to level 1000 if you want, but your level will get lowered when you go to a different sea because the magic pollution in that one sea increases your potential or something

yeah it is the AO wiki but isn’t that just more reason not to trust it

Wdym? Ah, because its can be edited by people…

Imagine Vitality Atlanteans

Since a lot of the Atlanteans would have come from a time when the gods were around, a decent amount of them would have access to spirit weapons.

Just realised that despite event ending, you still cant trade easter’s reward, eggs are fine.

Optimistic take on the situation with Knights: Just like Warlord’s Strength weapons, and the also long-awaited Arcanium Weapons, which’re going to be strongest in the hands of Conjurers, there’ll be specific Spirit weapons meant for a Knight build. It’ll probably be some of the ones that’re offensively focused, like, say, a Spirit Sword or a Spirit Spear, which would make sense for a Knight to use, since it’s an actual weapon and not some bracelet or book or whatever.

1 Like

maybe, there’s going to be a dual wielding spirit weapon, where you have a bracelet on one arm and a big sword in your other hand or something, and you can put both spirit weapon moves and weapon moves on it