Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

finally, my useless stupid shadow mage file has a use. All the old weapons shall be sacraficed.

yes.
my shadow warlock rn
SadgecryGIF

I think he was talking about the ghosts of the Dark Sea

I don’t have anything to be wiped anymore

This…This looks goofy

who this

gosh, vetex’s build sucks

1 Like

Selectorch’s*

Omg you are right. A travelling merchants!

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 20.24.44
why would you trade such an easy to obtain item to someone else just for them to take a screenshot and then send it to you again?
it could be selectorch’s but it’s more likely that it’s vetex’s inventory

No, that’s vetex’s inv, check the original owner, the player using the skills is selectorch tho

Fair, but are we gonna ignore whatever this is?

That’s a donation title

with this addition, I think that vetex should just remove regular weapons from chests all together, since it would just clutter your inventory even more
instead, these regular weapons should just be purchasable at armourers on islands.
That way you can control how many weapons you have in your inventory, and you won’t have to play the rng game of trying to get a trident for 5 hours just so you can make your gold conjurer called Golden Forks complete

yes, it would be a kind of necessary money investment, but so is changing a fighting style, and weapons cost a lot less than most those anyway (and you would still be able to get them via enemy drops)

7 Likes

i think armorers should just have 1-3 random cycling weapons depending on how far their island is in the game like how tailors have random items, along with their normal stuff

maybe the leather armor could alternate between dark and light leather in cirrus town and later and iron could alternate between steel and titanium in ravenna and later

2 Likes

they should always have 2 old weapons, and 2 iron weapons, later seas would replace the lowest tier with the newest tier
if they are a kingdom island, they should instead have a rotation of 3 of the kingdom’s exclusive weapons (ravenna sword/ shield, greatsword, battleaxe, warshield) (sameria cutlass, shield, idk hasn’t been added yet)

5 Likes

@Skenana , that’s Argos’ halbert

Ah, i see. Doesnt really make sense, since its a halberd but fair enough

it’s a big axe spear hybrid
it’s probably pretty good at cleaving things
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 20.45.46

EXPLOION CONJURER WITH GREATSWORD FLASHING STRIKE

tbh, I don’t understand the forum’s obsession with flash strike
it’s predictable, the hitbox is pretty difficult to get right and you can’t do a follow up that easily
(also last time I checked the damage also wasn’t that great, but I haven’t landed it since 3 updates ago so it’s difficult to say because balance changes)

I’d much rather put something like whirlwind on it, since it has a large and easy to judge hitbox, has low cooldown, is strong, and can be charged while walking