Vitality users rejoice!

maybe after a year and half my warlock will become a paladin…

surely with more spirit weapons we’ll get separate slots for knights…right?

1 Like

No, why would you get six weapons just because you picked knight?

maybe specifically 2 spirit weapon slots or 3 spirit weapon slots and 2 main weapon slots as the second knight awakening

1 Like

im talking about exclusive spirit weapon slots because it’s stupid that knight has to share 2 different things in 3 slots. imagine if conjurer had to sacrifice a weapon slot to use magic (which has 3 more skills than a spirit weapon btw)

1 Like

So this class of weapon with it’s own moveset should have it’s own deticated slot? Ehhhhh.

yes, as for every hybrid since spirit weapons and normal weapons are different

2 Likes

Spirit weapons are as much weapons as Strength weapons.

Conjurers won’t be mad when Arcanium Weapons take up a slot.

is this satire? strength weapons require both strength and weapons, spirit weapons require only vitality. Spirit weapons are their own different type of category despite the name.

6 Likes

When you open the weapons tab, it shows spirit weapons.
They have the UI of a weapon
They have weapon in the name
The skills have the same unlock method as a weapon
You can use their unique skills to attack.

And fighting styles are similar to magic in terms of customization, does that mean warlocks should only have 4 magic skills and 4 strength skills??

1 Like

The difference is that Strength is a Fighting Style based build, while Vitality is a health based build that has a rarer class of weapons to go with it.

It’s not even health based anymore

Always has been. It’s why Spirit Weapons arent at the same level as the rest, they’re just a perk.

Pure Vit builds aura dropped from 10000 to 0 from the name change alone

My Shadow Paladin gonna be eating good with that one

Vitality is a spurt weapon based build, it’s their main source of damage, id call Spirit weapons a major class of weapons like regular Weapons

stocksounds still on their opposing objectively good qol changes arc I see

Wouldn’t be surprised if we got spirit weapons with strength requirements too

Their main source of damage is definitely Spirit Weapons, but it’s also a secondary factor. Again, health is the main thing.