Vitality users rejoice!

Really heavy bracelet?

Vitality builds won’t be health based anymore, I’d say it becomes a secondary factor like stats (you get lifesteal from doing damage to opponents) and spirit weapons require 0 strength so. They’re only really weapons in name

still, having 2 spare spirit weapon slots is a good idea because every hybrid weapon class gets 2 other imbues, if we exclude divine spirit energy since its generic as hell then adding 2 spirit weapon slots allows it to be on par with the other weapon hybrids

So Spirit Gauntlets for punching stuff? Maybe GoW 3 Hercules inspired weapons.

How does not needing the weapons skill make it not a weapon when you can literally kill people with it?

Yeah something like that, I could see magic and spirit being added much earlier but still both will exist, heck even spirit weapon weapons with vitality and weapon requirements

the spirit weapon we have rn is a necklace thingy, it really only focuses your spirit energy, instead of being a tool for combat in itself, would be useless in the hands of anyone else (unlike weapons which can still be swung)

Meanwhile the 0 requirement for spirit blast

erm actually that’s a wall made of fish

Idk but that sounds a little like a cope temporary measure tbh (not sure, Vetex could also lock spirit weapons after awakening), also rites and skills work differently ao there’s that

Screenshot 2024-08-26 12.07.34 PM
God I wish that were me-

What are you even trying to say at this point, Warden is a pure class that’ll have access to spirit weapons only meaning that spirit weapons are their own arsenal. Warrior has access to normal weapons which is also their own arsenal. Knight has access to both which means they shouldn’t have to share slots between them

sorry for the late response, had to do smth

1 Like

it means that its objectively the worst class because it is forced to have less options

2 Likes

someone get the balance team we have an actual balancing problem that must be fixed

1 Like

exactly what im trying to say

1 Like

Spirit weapons are a type of weapons. Undoubtedly.
Also in the wording of the Vitality stat’s description, it places spirit weapons as second to health, because they are.

Oracle*

If you don’t want the slot taken up, why use it?

Explain how they’re a type of weapon instead of their own thing since they have their own pure class, and health isn’t even gonna be their next update, spirit weapons are gonna be the main focus

1 Like

anythin which is used to do damage to someone else is a weapon

1 Like