Voice Chat in AO

true, hopefully those rare ocurrences will be worth it tho

honestly i’ve used voice chat like once, basically never hear anyone who also has it

ah yes, go to the guy you are talking in chat to, this might be someone you’re fighting, trading with, or doing whatever with, and tell him to join up on discord to talk… instead of just talking in game

1 Like

Would be funny if people could send voice messages over mail instead of the regular text ones

1 Like

I refuse to use roblox vc because I don’t want to expose myself to lethal quantities of cringe

tbh voice chat should instead of using the microphone bubble, you should be able to see the players mouths moving when sound is detected in their microphone
same way npcs talk

“MY NAME IS EMINEM AND I LIKE TO RAP-” desk falls over

Oh yeah true!

calvus is talking
“So, you’re the-”
“LEMME FIGHT YOU”
“What?”
“FUCK YOU IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS”
“Insolent worm, what are you saying in the first place?”

Other than invis potions, what else is it bad for?

He just doesn’t like the look of it on top of every player in the game, and I agree.

i hate the microphone bubble anyway, way too often i accidently press it or it’s in the way.

probably will never happen but imagine

i wonder how many slurs you would learn after fighting the average toxic pvphead

imagine voice chat in pvp. like when u getting ganked, imagine the chaos + game attack sounds. or even better classic pvp at munera, some ppl scream, talk, laugh or just tryhard and the only thing you will hear is keyboard clicking

mechanical keyboard pvpheads trying to trash talk you:
“Yclickingbad at tclicking loudlyame! You sholoud keyboard noisesediately! Lclicking even more intenselygg ez! incredibly loud keyboard clicking soundsoob!”

"You’re bad at the game! You should (jump off stepstones?) immediately! L bozo gg ez! Noob!

i was envisioning “You’re so bad at this game! You should stuff i cant say immediately! L bozo cry about it gg ez! Dumbass fatass noob!”
good try tho

1 Like