Vrs2210 Joins the party!

Hi I’m vrs2210 and I’ve played a lot of vetex’s ganes over the years, though I’m not a fan of Pirate Party but I do admit, the game looks good.

I’ve veen on roblox for the past 8-10 years where I’ve seen ganes pop up become great and then die down into a robux milking machine, but i haven’t seen anything close to that with vetex’s games, which proves they’re not in it for the money, but for the people.

I mainly use plasma magic (nova var) but I just feel pretty bummed out when using it, though lightning on the other hand sounds cooler and will probably be very good on open waters when fighting.

Have a fantastic day and I hope I’ll get accepted into the community! :smiley:

8 Likes

Welcome to Hel- the Forums!
Enjoy your stay.

1 Like

welcome to the forums hope you’ll have a good time
try to ignore the dumb shit we post in here, here and here and you’re good to go

btw have some cookies it’s tradition

1 Like

welcome <3

1 Like

I can tell you can fit well with the forums
Welcome! Hope you can have a laugh here

1 Like

nom nom cookies are great.

Recipe for the cookies:

last time baba baked me a more “edible” type so idk how normal ones taste

2 Likes

cardboard

1 Like

welcome to the forums
provably undertale frisk

1 Like

An OG! Nice to see someone like you around these days

1 Like

For some reason it’s using my old discord icon and name, not sure why.

l̶̨̘̲̓̿̌e̶͚͊̈́̓̾a̷̬̼͚͐͂̕͜v̷̢̞̀́̊ḛ̵̾̿̒ ̸̹͖͕̼̍b̶̭̈́͋̈͋e̷̫͎͑̎f̸̨̠̖̪̀̾͛o̶̡̨͉̥͛ṟ̶̟̖͕͑̊̉ê̸͍͚̻̕͘ ̸͈͕̠̾̋̽̀i̸̛̺̾t̶̠̒ ̵̢̘̘̇c̸̲͊͑o̷̜̰̗̔r̸̝̙̗̕r̸̛̪̃͠ȕ̸̙̻́̾̓p̵̜͍̅͛̉́t̶̞͝s̸̻̆̀͊͠ ̸̟̒͑y̶͇̺̎͋̓ȯ̷̝̩̰̿u̴͙͍͕͒̂͝

1 Like

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I’m a little late, I’ll admit… but better late than never!

Why was I so late? I was coming up with a NEW way to deliver baked goods. of course! I’ve bundled up this nice bucket of cookies with a dash of poor placing cookies in buckets skills!

Enjoy!

(Also the background is a bit odd. but it’s fine I think!)

1 Like

Thanks…?

1 Like