W or L (title too short)

tf is this

Its usability is arguably better, that’s the reason I value powerful sunken armor above hard

nah bursting sunken has little usability
Only usability it has is in the niche all magic size set. SS is way more useful

but yes usability can def be a deciding factor in making one thing more valuable than something else

imho thats a big W in my book cause oath keeper is at least decently obtainable on top of getting strong

u’d be kinda scamming them out in terms of value since they’re overpaying a fair bit but hey, both parties get smth neat

he’s flexing :skull:
he knows it’s a W

4 Likes

cool

i still wish to comment and answer the question nonetheless ;-;

Fucking hell I didn’t, I dont know the value list by Heart :skull:

you were
we both know that you knew that a clean ss > bursting sc

you are active enough in the trading scene to know that and box wasnt even responding to you

I did not, I know wich Swords are worth more, wich armour worth more but not in betweens

1 Like

Do you really think I would do drama for this ?

that makes no sense
youve been decently active in the trading scene and

you should def know your values if you post trades like these. Theres simply no way you couldnt have known

trading 10 rusty cans for swift sunken sword :pray:

1 Like

Sandal my man that’s some crazy overpay on your end.

I will also add 1 bursting magic speed amulet (poor quality) :scream:

1 Like

No way bro, that value’s inconceivably high.

fine but I also want 3 headlesses

My brother in christ, one look at your trading activity and it’s obvious you 100% knew it was a W stop acting bruv you’re not one of those filthy forumer casuals so stop pretending you’re one, you even liked Nuc’s trading guide ffs :sob:

1 Like

This one was after this since I checked the value list before sending it

I AM GETTING FUCKING MAD NOW, IT WAS SUPER LATE FOR ME, I HAD BEEN FISING FOR HOURS AND AT THAT TIME I WAS NOT SURE. @Cryonical close this thread since these dumbasses think I would make drama, they clearly dont know me.

me and the boys

1 Like