1 Like

only to get pulverized again

1 Like

Hair Down Carina seems like a boss we might fight later on

1 Like

she lost her mind, that is sort of psycho carina

Kind of fitting after losing her brother and kingdom

1 Like

i hope yall like this artwork, if anyone is up, i can post whole timelapse of drawing it if anyone wants?

1 Like

She is the easiest boss in the game anyway

lady carina secret phase 3 (she is still unable to deal anything above 100 damage in a single hit)

It’s criminal that you haven’t gotten the artist role yet.

its sad lol

iris art sooon people!

Carina phase three:
“Ha… ha… you’re s-so much stronger… than I thought… but I won’t yield. Not to you… not to anyone.”

Changes:
*Carina no longer regains HP over time, in fact she slowly loses HP.
*(Does not apply to mirage) If the player attempts to flee, Carina does her dropdown attack and grabs them, before throwing them back to the center of the arena. This is undodgable and unblockable.
*Carina’s damage doubles—she expends the free stat reset to put points into strength instead of vitality.
*Carina now has virtually no end-lag. Instead, she puts so much energy into her attacks that she drops to one knee out of exhaustion after 4-6 attacks for a few seconds.
*She now performs an advanced version of the axe kick: after performing the kick, she rebounds into the air and crashes down on the player with another axe kick. Like with other enemies, Carina can detect if the player is running in a straight line and will adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

It would fit as we progress through the story we make more enemies than friends.

Gives off ‘Undyne the Undying’ boss vibes
It would be cool if there was a undertale genocide like story line

goes hard but she’d probably die in like 20 sec so there’d need to be hp balancing

1 Like

Hey that’s a neat concept.
We should make this a thing.

Give her like 50% damage res for a minute, we already know Vitality builds plan to get damage resistance.

im publishing iris tonight