Want to make "canonically-correct" OC but too much of a lazy ###?

The magic I’d get would be Light or Shadow most likely. If not those two then Earth. In AA my magics were Light and Shadow, they’ll be Light and Metal in AO, so it’s pretty cool that my quiz answers actually reflected the magics I choose in the game. Earth is extremely similar to Metal so it’s close enough in my book. Thanks for using my Trello, this was a fun quiz! If you ever have a lore question or just want to talk about something, I have a lot of free time and am open to DMs.

im loyal to fire magic (we’ve been together since aa :triumph:) but i got wind in the quiz :moyai:

Got wind. Not bad¯_(ツ)_/¯

You know, I once ended a friendship because they did this with their Arcane Adventures OCs.

What? You think I’m gonna dig deep into the recesses of vetcord, the forums, the AA trello, and the games just so I can write a story? Nah.

FUCK

you someday, no choice

i like this quiz. ive always wanted to make one referring to my ocs. basically in more of a which-oc-is-more-like-you type deal here. thatd be awesome but will uh… take a lot of time and time isnt something i have a lot…
i got lightning :slight_smile:

no I’m taking it again

embrace the edge fcko

update: i’m done… i think
Snow Wood and Glass traits are unknown so i had to make it up, feel free to suggest if you feel it doesnt fit

My raisin brain makes sure my OCs are as canonically correct as possible, even up to how aging works in the Arcane Universe and having to ask knowledgeable people about it

Help

bro i was actually planning to get metal and currently main it in wom LMAO

pogger ?

pretty sure they age normally until they reach their “prime” in physical strength ( which i think is around 20-30 ), after that their aging process will slow down depend on their power

2 Likes

Ik

oh sorry, my bad then

Peace was never an option

:hocho::swan:

1 Like