Warlock Effects Showcase

Post images or videos of magic-imbued fighting styles. Not necessarily in combat, just the visual effects, whether it be idly standing or a technique. I’m curious what combinations there are, and how good they look together. NO WEAPONS ALLOWED!!!

Here are some pictures taken with my moonlight warlock, Benjamin Brooks.
BenjaminBrooksBasicCombat
BenjaminBrooksBoxing

BenjaminBrooksIronLeg
BenjaminBrooksSailorStyle
BenjaminBrooksThermoFist

Thermo Fist is my main fighting style because I enjoy playing it the most, but Sailor Style has the prettiest visuals. Light Magic gets beautiful sparkling particles with it, here’s a video and a few pictures of the effect.

BenjaminBrooksSailorStyleHook.PNG
BenjaminBrooksSailorStyleKick.PNG

Lastly, I have some imbuing photos. Nothing that interesting really, but I took them and I have to post them somewhere.
BenjaminBrooksImbuing
BenjaminBrooksImbuing2

4 Likes

Steam imbue effect

Iron leg imbued onto explosion magic

1 Like

Legends say he’s still trying to learn the Fire + Iron Leg combo to this day…
BroThinksHe'sVegaAnchor

I should get some explosion-iron leg visuals ready later when I get on.

It must have pretty techniques. Explosion Magic has great visuals, meanwhile Light imbue doesn’t add much to a technique’s flair unless it’s specifically Sailor Style. The idle animations look pretty good, though. It makes Boxing gloves not ugly, it looks like you’re holding stars with Thermo Fist, it makes Iron Leg a little glowier, etc.

Gotta say, the imbuement with thermo fist looks dazzling

1 Like

I just reset my stats so i’ll get basic combat’s explosion visuals and then do leg

also get rid of 1,000 galleons somehow

Basic combat’s effects with explosion

5 Likes

That looks awesome, and it’s just Basic Combat! I was kinda surprised when you first used Shot, those were really thick smoke rings. They look like they could get in the way a bit when trying to see mid-fight.

Personal favorite has to be focus.

rate my balls

2 Likes

Gonna do the same with conjurer

GROSS
(complete sentence)

1 Like

Basic Combat and Cannon Fist have the worst Focus visuals, they’re just white fog. The Cannon Fist picture I took actually looked better without Focus, but I included it anyway just for the sake of showing what every fighting style’s Focus looks like. Buuut, the explosion made when you initially activated Focus was pretty cool, and honestly, the white fog nicely contrasts the bright glowing orange on your fists, which does make it look more powerful overall. With moonlight though, it just doesn’t work.

Why is one bigger than the other?

I’m unsure about allowing weapons because I think the imbue effects will look a lot less interesting since the only elemental interactions are with the Sunken Sword. I’m not entirely opposed to it, though. Maybe in another topic or something so it doesn’t get too flooded or become too similar to another “drip check” thread.

Oh I planned on making it another thread so dw

Iron leg-explosion visual effects

Wait for the 20-shot technique

2 Likes

All of those techniques are extremely cool. That Crash distance is almost depressing, though. At least it must be pretty huge, and it looks much easier to predict how far you’ll go than with a long-distance Crash like Thermo Light’s. As long as you’re close, you can trust that Crash will hit thanks to the size.

yeah which is why i wanna try and run size-defense-intensity mix with his build i think

some sunken pieces and some argos pieces for intensity, making focus better and size is just size.