Warning. Do not let this player in your guild

Bit of a warning due to what just happened. If you see a player named bennaaa2007. Kill her at all costs. She attempted to alt farm infamy off our guild. Do not let her be in your server alive. And if it wasn’t obvious enough. DON’T. Let her join your guild. This applies to literally everyone in the damn forums.

Further information. She gave it to oblivion. So…

Did she alt-farm to gain infamy for your guild or alt-farm infamy off of your guild?

Alt farmed off of it. Gave it to oblivion. And she owns a guild called fallen

That is unfortunate; hopefully your guild did not lose too much before you realized.

We didn’t we lost 3. I’ve been up all day. So im quite possibly the worst guild to pull this move off of

Have you got them banned?

What’s their disc?

Their disc is fallen leader. And for if we’ve gotten them banned yet well.

This is the only thing we have as evidence

And this is… The most blatant lie i’ve ever seen

This, friends, is why you either don’t have a guild or your guild is specifically limited to your friend group.

Im just glad I didn’t decide to shower during the time. I was considering it but decided to do it tomorrow.

Moral of the story: Never wash your ass

The real moral of the story is:
If you’re sticking with people that you don’t know personally, watch them at all times no matter what to make sure that they do not betray you.
Sleep? Showing? Eating/Drinking? Those can wait.

yep I’ve seen her in your guild killed her once on suncry file and logged whenever I joined, I’ll hunt the bitch now yes :nod:

Amber Alert

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.