Warren is Inferno curse user, Real Evidences

This is true she has some weird ass eye color

nah, he must just be using water fire magic

inferno curse would make him go insane if he used it often, which he does, because it’s the main way he travels if he doesn’t care about stealth

yes even though vetex has stated curses do not make you insane people still mention it…

grand fire curses do tho
that’s literally what forces the users to seek out cursebeard and defeat him
and inferno is a grand fire curse
(it only makes the user go insane if they use the curse directly, so it’s alright if they imbue it into a weapon to use it that way, like how Morock did)

Is this further proved by the change in Morden’s eye color?

Before - Brown

After - Blackish dark eyes

I have no idea where was that stated though I thought morock just went insane cuz he exchanged his sanity for power like rupin and warren doesn’t look insane to me

Promethean influence/curse insanity (especially the grand fire type) don’t exist, tech and vetex both essentially confirmed this already

Morock was confirmed to be sane

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 22.24.54

Yo im kinda jumping in here, but I’m a little confused, why are you sending that image back to him?

(we have to spread propaganda about curse users that they all go insane to justify our dislike towards them)

Then why’d you send an image that goes against your agenda?

It’s all part of the master plan

You see, if you act insane, nobody will believe you
anyways

I don’t think that having a sample size of 2 is good enough to get a conclusion out of.
sure, vetex changing julian’s eye colour is somewhat suspicious, but warren’s eye colour has always been the same.
also what’s the source for warren being a curse user?
It doesn’t make much sense that a strong curse user (someone literally made out of magic) would be able to sneak into a heavily guarded dungeon without being sensed by someone
We also don’t see any other curse user’s eye colour, so it’s too early to make a conclusion

I mean he quite literally showed up with a boom on top of a mountain/hill on windrow surrounded by fire and no boat in sight. Not something really possible for him without flight which he wouldn’t be able to do if he weren’t a curse user.

Honestly you’re fighting a losing battle on the “is he a curse user?” debate cause practically everyone and their mother can tell that he most likely is one at this point.

Can’t mages canonically fly?

I dont think so

Don’t see any other mages, nor any mention of any other mages flying as far as I can tell, just the leap

No, from what I remembered.
It is a very well known fact that CURSE USERS are able to fly, but not mages; I believe Vetex once stated that flight was possible in WoM and not AO because by the time of WoM humanity had improved greatly upon their magic skill.
Since this was not yet possible for magic users the only reasonable way he could have flown was with a curse, and the blue fire indicates that it was the inferno curse.

Pretty sure Theos was able to fly with his Phoenix magic

If you don’t mind could you find where that’s stated or shown for me?