Warren is Inferno curse user, Real Evidences

Not many have noticed that recently, our homelander got his eyes updated, from green to silver.
But…hold on…White eyes…Glass is white…
Dont tell me…

EYE COLOR OF CURSE USER NOW REFLECTS THEIR CURSE?!

Who else is known curse user?

Warren

What kind of color he has?

Black Pearl aka Dark Blue.
Which “magic” is he using? Inferno…

Conclusion?

Warren is curse user cause all curse users seems to have same eye color with their curse.

8 Likes

watch as its revealed he actually has the really hot fire curse ( totally different from inferno wdym )

Inferno isn’t red/orange?

it’s always been blue

Oh yeah, Its blue fire right?

Denim
denim curse

I think that was intended before but Julian was an oversight

Oversight that lasted a year :skull:

1 Like

To be honest I don’t think it was the highest priority

that’s basically just black :skull:

this change being decently new makes me feel like the Empress might have the Sun Curse

julian looks hot

but is this also true for wise mystical tree man?

sadly wise mystical tree man does not open his eyes as he is taking his yearly allotted 15 minute kindergarten nappie, but we could try beringer (unless extracting the curse means the eyes revert back)

i looked too far deep into his eyes and now he has taken my soul help

1 Like

should’ve levelled more vitality

tru…

personally I believe the inferno curse user would have much brighter blazing blue eyes. His eyes are most likely dark blue as that’s a trait of natives of the Azura Province (azura > azure > sky blue)… on a second thought azure means blue like the sky… could Azura be another sky island nation???

it’s so obvious he’s the inferno curse user like i’m actually dissappointed on the community for making stupid assumptions that he’s not

1 Like