Warrior armor set

Im not sure what i should be aiming for exactly with Warrior, so i thought i’ll just see if i can make a decent agility attack size setup.
Thoughts?

i came up with this alternative

ehh… i dont really do insanity, nor do i have a sunken iron helm.

agility and attack size is a good choice, heres what i made:

Calvus armor is better than uncommon normal drops even if they are modified, and agate jewels are better than any other because of how defence scales, so this is a small bit more efficient, giving you 4 power and 17 attack size in exchange for 1 agility and 44 defence (worth it)

if you want more agility, you can fiddle with the scrolls and the amulet, but preferably keep calvus armor and agate jewels.

Yea, the way i see it, sure my attacks may not travel fast and come out insanely quickly, but the attack size really makes up for it (why have fast attacks when you can just make them unavoidable) and the agility makes mobility much less of a hassle, especially for Warrior since its the second least mobile (Tied with Knight, poor Mages.) out of every class available to us at the moment.

Those uncommon with Modify is better in long term since calvus armor has lvl cap at lvl 200

we won’t reach that for awhile, man.
even then, untill the level cap starts getting high enough for those uncommon items to start overpowering the boss drops, they’ll still be viable, and even then we’ll likely have even better boss drops by then to replace the old ones.

lvl 200 is coming around when? end of the year?
also if we use that logic its better to get sunkens, so start grinding!!!
this set will work for this level, and for some while too, so I dont see any issues.

check trello boss drop rate