Warrior - Everything you need to know

hey uhhhh how do i turn a post into a wiki (anyone can edit)

AND EVEN BETTER:

Artisan Weapons

a special, unique and powerful type of weapon only able to be wielded by a warrior build. They are more powerful than the average weapon, with speculations about buffs being:

Extra skills
Unique skills
Damage buff contrary to normal weapons
cooler design

and debuffs:

drawback
heavy stamina use
insanity

see how good warrior is

You’re not a true warrior fan, if you truly were then you would know warriors will use energy after first awakening

as in magic energy!? explain…

“Magic energy” has been renamed to “energy”. After their first awakening, warriors will use this instead of stamina

It will also have passive regeneration instead of always needing to hold shift to recharge

ooo cool

Weapons won’t use stamina

Drawback and insanity are stats you probably wont get from weapons

Stats that can be affected by armor/items

He probably means accessories when he says items

why would a magic give you insanity then?
I feel like something like that would exist just because game design allows it to

being corrupted by having/using too much power with no way to control it. it’s probably be given by using things like apocalypse bringer, death magic, etc. there was one removed ancient magic that said you would always have insanity level 1 with it but even though it’s scrapped i’d say that the more powerful magics will probably still have it

cause it could easily be the same thing, something similar to durandal and stuff

No this is wrong

Does anyone know if it is true if you use conjurer and ice you can freeze when imbuing the ice magic into the sunken sword?

Yes, that is true