Was File Names over character head annoying?

Ex-fucking-cuse me dickweed?
Could you please elaborate?
I wanna see more of your dumpsterfire explanation on how i’m fucking 9 years old because I use the word “Fuck” on a daily basis.

Fuck you too
And your mom

But wait that already happened

I’ll take that as a compliment thank you very much

If you think of it in that way

Swearing daily and in almost every conversation is a sign of immaturity. Please stop trying to sound cool my guy, your only embarrassing yourself.

I might be immature to you, but you’re making a lot of assumptions.
I’d like to see another argument for me being a 9 year old that isn’t just
“waah, you swear too much”

You blatantly call WoM a bitchass game trying to sound cool, then swear at someone calling you out for it.
Doesn’t make any sense other than you trying to be/sound cool.
You call the game a “bitchass” game, then you get mad at someone for asking ‘why your on the forums’ for that reason.
Idk sounds like immaturity to me. The only reason you would say that would be because your underage. I couldn’t complain tho at the age of 11 I was doing the exact same.

thank you for the feedback
expect improvements within 4-5 business days

Alr bro :+1:

And the thread ends with
:sparkles: character development :sparkles:

1 Like

*you’re

oh no he fucking swore whatever will we do

wom do be pretty shitty rn

*you’re

the real character development was the friends we made along the way

1 Like

Back on topic we should be able to toggle which one we want to show, with usernames as default. Everyone’s happy.

i dig the change personally.
like what vetex said, its hard to see people who are in front of you. this is annoying when rking people (shit on me idc)

im also somewhat sick of people calling me by my WoM name. its irritating sometimes, im used to people calling me by my user, not my WoM name.

and shit on me more because i hate roleplayers, so i dont like it when little timmy screams in my messages saying “EVIL JULY ANCHOR! I WILL ARREST YOU BECAUSE I AM THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARD! ME! APOLO” or some random name like that

1 Like

Bro I didn’t proofread my damn paragraph, I sent it on my phone in the middle of nowhere. I don’t have enough time for your shitty annoying corrections. All I said was that he was getting on a random mfer for asking a simple question, and abt why he was uselessly swearing, no need to be a bitch abt it. I never said swearing was wrong, I said random excessive swearing.

2 Likes

Squish it down to:

Dylan Banks
Apprentice Wizard (90)
ImmaBossYouNub

gaming
or
yes

7 Likes

that’s so fucking small I wouldn’t see it while playing it especially with that grey font

1 Like

honestly i dont find it annoying since it’s much better to figure out whos the exploiter that way, but if there was a a choice to put your in-game name in parentheses next to player name, it’d be great since it only takes up a single line:
Noobest_Noober (Regis Silver)

2 Likes

put the ingame names in the spotlight, why do we need to see player names?