Water Mounts for AO

If were trying to get somewhere far there could be water mounts such as the Hippocampi (look it up yourself) which could be like a thing which is purchase-able from like a gamepass or galleons

They would be much faster then normal boats but they only seat 2 people instead of a whole crew
They are targeted by sharks meaning sharks will go to attack you from further away and cant be repaired if that gets implemented . And will have health.
You would spawn them like boats from a dock and you could store loot in a waterproof pouch which is already on the hippocampi and vetex can change if he wants and here is a picture of it

Don’t need to.

I like the idea of water mounts, but they would feels kind of out of place

1 Like

suggestions are dead for a reason, but lol Vetex don’t do creatures so good luck getting this in

But of course we don’t know cause of sea monsters and stuff other than sharks

again i say: fat chance of Vetex implementing this given he doesn’t make creatures

psh, that mount is bad, let me show you how its done
pulls out surfboard
proceeds to get caught in the wave and drown

Sharks are creatures. Also, the trello to-do list says something about sea monsters.

sharks don’t have any animations as far as we’ve seen, while also not being difficult to model. only real differences i’ve seen are in textures

as for sea monsters, i’m guessing it’s going to be either Kraken or White Eyes. so non-moving/animated or not a monster/creature

boats

I mean tbf Vetex is going to try to animate their jaws so we don’t know, and also it’s been a while so we have no idea how much experience Vetex has has since the last time he mentioned it

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.