Watermelon vs Sweet Melons/cantaloupe

This all started when I was in a conversation with a couple buddies of mine. We switched topics frequently like you do, and we landed on the topic of fruits. I said watermelons are great, but the other said sweet melons are better. This just flared up into a huge conflict and it is still going on to this day. Now i want YOUR opinion. Go wild.

• Watermelon
  • Sweet melon

0 voters

oh by the way here are some pictures of both if you live under a rock:

You call those sweet melons??? Wth

Well where I am, I call those things cantaloupe and I absolutely despise them. I always refuse to eat them because I find them so revolting to taste. I don’t know who this “friend” is but you need to get away from them as quickly and efficiently as possible and cut off all contacts from them because that is no friend, but a monster.

Watermelon supremacy
wait isnt this cannibalism to me tho-

Ayo watermelon gang winning :sunglasses:

cantaloupes are infinitely better sorry to burst your bubble, they are just way sweeter, but it really depends on what kind it is, the more orange ones are GOOD, the more yellow ones are terrible, idk what kind of cantaloupes yall have been trying but they definently aren’t the good ones

1 Like

not based cantaloupe is better

Your opinion offends me

bcd

cantaloupe gud but wtrmeloob better

Honey melons are better then both, its kinda like a catulope just tasted like honey

cantaloupe good

watermelon bad

What on this great green earth and in the heavens above is a “honey melon”

Matthew 23:12

laughs in atheism

I misread that as watermeboob and now im just imagining a watermelon girl.

watermelon is superior on hot days fresh out of the fridge.

cantaloupe/sweet melons are superior on cold days.

1 Like

still think that cantaloupes are better but yeah this perfectly sums it up

It’s like a cantaloupe just 100% better :nod:

you’re not the only one :fr: