WAX WORLD NEWS ( the final isue for real gamers)

im bleding out because of issue … OOPS !

59 Likes

why is there blood

are you okay

just a minor nosebleed i think

final issue?

@Geko

Don’t worry. He’s watchin y’all.

1 Like

Who got killed for this to be printed out

is WAX gone?

He’s watching you. You.

a car just pulled into my driveway… the driver has a pink skin color…

Isn’t the secret service with you sir? If not,…
Run ASAP

i have a bunker and a literal rpg, if he comes at me he’ll lose all of his crowns

oh and i also have a baseball bat t1larg.obama.bat

1 Like

ok ngl that kinda scared me lol

1 Like

They should give WAX a real job in game. So that he can print out these.

they should add WAX World News as an official newspaper in game that you can subscribe to

No more Magius.

no more magius

So, this is the end. This is what loss feels like. It’s this state of mind I have feared of getting into since the first WAX WORLD NEWS issue.
When the first issue came, my life took on a surreal turn, I felt emotions I never thought existed and I’ve seen colours noone could ever imagine. My body filled with hope, spraying serratonin left and right, I never thought a bad thing could happen ever again. Reading the papers, I was like a child discovering the world, being awed by every tiny little pebble, and astonished by a blade of grass in the wind. A tiny seed of doubt reeked it’s ugly head in the back to my mind, “what if it ends?”, but I pushed it away. “What foolish thoughts”, I said out loud and would burst into laughter at the absurdity of such an idea.
I thought it was too perfect to end, yet time took its toll and this titan of a newspaper finally gave in. I can feel my heart softly crackle as it’s being torn into two unequal pieces, but I feel proud of being a real gamer.

14 Likes

Uhh… I just saw a pink-ish light outside of my window. Any… suggestions?