“We are Morden’s King/Queen”

story time
So my brother and I had a conversation about AO Lore. I talk about how every Kingdom probably would have at least one or two Sea Curses-User that are very loyal to the king or queen. (like General Julian)

Then my brother jokingly said, “We are Morden’s King/Queen”
My God, it hit us like a truck after a few second

I’m looking at you, Morden simp :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

8 Likes

I mean… He’s technically right

1 Like

book
laptop

1 Like

bruh why can’t we both be royalty

1 Like

Knowing that Love Potion exists, this post becomes more cursed ngl

i dont get it

Oh right… Fucking siblings :skull:

General Julian is a Sea Curses user. He is also a very loyal soldier of King Calvus IV who has Lost Magic, Aether magic. This means General Julian is far stronger than King Calvus and could kill King Calvus if he want to. But instead, he becomes the general of the Bronze Legion and protects the kingdom of Revanna and the king.

Now back to Morden, He is also a Sea Curses user. He was so mad at General Julian for hurting Player according to his journal. In his journal also stated that All he has now is the Player.

I talked about how every kingdom at least has one or two Sea Curses users that would protect their King/Queen.
That means, Morden is the Sea Curses, and we are the King/Queen, right? right?? Like we are HIS King/queen and he is OUR Loyal Sea Curse user. RIGHT?? Morden is more than just a friend, AM I RIGHT??? Yall knows like one of those love stories where Character B is so loyal to Character A and slowly they fall in love with each other, YOU KNOW RIGHT, YOU KNOW IT RIGHT?? Will we allow to date Morden later in the story?? Will he call us “My King/Queen, My everything” or stuff like that to us??? Will we going to kiss- WILL WE-

2 Likes

Ur simpness for morden is off the charts right now… @Neomii

1 Like

Fear.

(Don’t worry I’m just joking being an unhinged simp lmao, Edward is still my fav character with Morden being my second favorite)

i get it now
also where Mordens journal?

here