We should get a trading value list revamp

The values for headless and sunkens are pretty outdated. I don’t know too much about trading or I am willing to make a list :skull:

Might make one considering the bartering value and not just the on paper value and also want to include bad enchanted items since in my last list I didn’t put them there, though there are people more qualified than me to do so

Very true Xev is more qualified

Yes please we actually need this they are bunched into one group and not individually which makes it harder to make a fair trade

Xev doesn’t trade that much anymore (at least to my knowing), I was more talkin’ bout traders who still trade or dabble in trading currently since that’s whats most accurate aka box and nuclear

that doesn’t mean I don’t know how to make lists or trade though they’re just more experienced than I am in general :woman_shrugging:

Agreed I saw a value list from LeoTheAbsoluteLegend and it said that Powerful Sunken Chest ≥ Headless and I was like “man I wish i could still do that…”

Everyone used to say SS = headless but even back then there weren’t really any trades happening like that, usually what that meant is you need to offer at least the worth’s of a clean SS but now that’s quite inaccurate

I have a lot of ideas and improvements to make a new better value chart/list and I’d be glad to make one, but I feel like it’d be wrong of me to make one instead of the smorter fellas

Its now considered 2 strong SS which I call bullshit on

nah not THAT much

Well it’s getting close to that now :frcryin:

Not really, I think it’ll be long before you need to offer at least 2 sss’s

Wait SS used to equal headless?

Bro my friend got SS a year ago, then enchanted it and got hard, then traded it for a strong oath :skull:

I found his post on the forum as well I think nuclear and misinput and maybe normalbox got mad at the dude because he immediately tried to resell lmao

He should’ve at least asked for like strong oath, heavy woj, and strong vast

I don’t think he knew values though. Knew that it was an overpay but didn’t know the volume of sunken rarity

It was never really equal to my knowledge unless for like a little bit after the halloween event though hard to find many posts from that long ago, also I don’t think you understand, Powerful SC is similar in value to a clean SS though when people said headless = SS that usually meant that you had to offer a minimum clean SS to have a chance of getting a headless, it’s like this because that’s just how limited cosmetics/items in general work, have a lot of bartering value

a lot more for a hard ss

Yeah I know even a hard is worth wayyy more I just meant he should’ve asked for more than a strong oathkeeper

He probably should’ve asked for some sort of other sunken tbh

Honestly at least he traded a hard ss, I remember a long time ago I snatched a strong oath for headless trade lol (on the forum)

skills

tbh i was kinda having difficulty finding a value list but maybe make a revamp on a collaborative trading value list on a google spreadsheets or something just like most other community value lists or smth

Speaking of snatching a headless what would I have to offer to get one from you

Most of the value lists are a collaborative between a few traders in the first place, just there hasn’t been a good list in months so they become slightly inaccurate

A lot because I don’t want to trade any until I get 4