We should get a trading value list revamp

ik this is my 2nd time asking in this thread but I want one. What would I have to offer for one

Well most people with a single sunken are using it so indicators someone has hidden values for me are: new gen, over 400 fish caught or over 20 trades

why the fuck does anyone need 6 forceful sh’s

idfk why

Well im looking for something like what mrnormalbox got i think it was valued at around 3 clean ss but they are very rare only likely to get it from an autofisher since my friend once got offered 4 clean ss for his headless

:moyai: :frcryin:

4 for a headless im flabbergasted no im bamboozled

bruh i only have one ss and its hard :frcryin:

Saw some person with like 10 hours and not max level who had a clean SC

I traded like a strong oath and some good boss drops and some seasonals but they declined :pensive:

Someone once sent me a trade of their headless and some boss drops for my single hard ss, I wouldn’t lose hope if I were you

1 Like

Try to either trade it down and the trade back up or get a ripoff

How much fish had they caught

i treasure it

Not even that many, maybe 200 or less (gtg now)

Gotta make sacrifices to get your racks up

Probs an alt aight cya

But ye shoutout nuclearmam for getting me where i am

Eh not really worth to trade down sunkens Imo unless you have diamond hands and are incredibly determined to get a lowball deal

Can see who originally owns the item and if its the same person can check if the file name is the same

I mean they can store it on an alt

Once AO comes out the strong sunken swords value are going to plummet because of enchantment scrolls