We truly live in the weirdest timeline

so you’re telling me:

wood, one of, if not the most boring, ugly magic to ever exist in WoM, looks insanely drippy :cold_face: :100: :triumph:

like honestly might pick this as my second magic if I go for a mage file

and crystal, one of the most visually pleasing magics in WoM, looks WEIRD???

like what the hell is this it looks like a giant kidney stone :sob:

10 Likes

yellow crystal is looking like sandstone lmao

I’ve heard that crystal looks like that cause of the lighting since it’s night, idk though I haven’t seen it outside of that showcase

1 Like

I heard that too but ngl first impressions are important and so far crystal does not look good.

I hope shadow looks cool though, the really old shockwave leak was something at least but I assume the visuals have updated a lot since then

EX FUCKING CUSE YOU WOOD IS GREAT

and yes it does look insanely drippy this is a based wood moment

I cannot put my disgust for wood visuals into words so I’ll skip it.

Crystal would look better without such a rough texture and being more transparent like WoM imo, yes while the lighting is bad we can’t judge it off of the best conditions when talking about in general gameplay

At least the crystal blasts are dripped out of their minds. The blue crystal barrage at the end had insane visual effects.

3 Likes

wood looks alright now that i think about it

but crystal magic

crystal’s texture is indeed weird at first, but i prefer that compared to a textureless transparent thing like in wom

(sorry soleil if you happen to see this)
wood does look nice, especially cherry - i think the particles are really cool and the parts animations are a nice addition. the texture here looks weird (for wood and crystal) but thats mainly because soleils vids has a tendency to have weird lighting (i swear, she has a curse or something) and they would look much better in daylight.

crystal is weird at first and when i first saw it i was all “lol why does it look like this wom is better” but the tester ive talked to and waping here have both said that they do like it after getting used to it. i think the night lighting emphasizes the dark creases which makes it look much more texturized than its supposed to, but vetex really outdid the particles. i love how it looks like condensed light, and i think the texture is just a thing everyone will get used to over time.

wood, the animations seem junky at first, but theyre really smooth and nice when battling and stuff (as ive seen in leaks)
the texture is also really detailed, the only problem is that weve neve seen it in daytime where it probably looks much better.

1 Like

At around the 12 minute mark she fights a wood mage in broad daylight. It still looks bad. The animations and sfx are insane, but the visuals are pretty ugly.

1 you see a single wood beam
2 its still dark lighting (it happens to be in the shadow of the tree :sob: )

I do really like how the wood beam does look like the stock roblox trees though
it would be fantastic if, at the end of the beam’s travel distance, the tree would blossom and the explosion radius would be replaced by the tree’s leaves.

1 Like

crystal magic looks like this bug

can we ban this guy

That’s it I’m eating your ice cream supply

crying-sad

Slim Jim magic!!

Also rip my yellow crystal save. Gonna have to switch to punching or stabbing