Weapon enchants question

How do they work? I saw people say that strong dosent increase weapon skill damage, is that correct? If so, does swift and bursting work on weapons?

Pretty sure because the increase from strong enchant is not that good, you’l be better off having bursting/swift since you’l have bigger Aoe or Faster weapon letting you hit more times

Strong should increase a weapon’s damage, swift increases the attack speed and bursting should increase the size of the weapon skills. You can see which enchantment does on what in the wiki:

your and master’s answers are helpful, but i have another question:
does swift and bursting work on weapon skills, and if they do, how effective are they

i know that attack speed effects weapon skills, so i would assume swift on the weapon itself does as well. though, i think the degree of weapon enchants is much less noticeable than having it as stats from armor.

Do you know anything about bursting on weapons and its interaction with skills?

Bursting should increase the size of weapon skills, such as
for melee weapons:

whoever told you that is messing with you. the enchantments should be self explanatory by looking at their description

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.