Weapon skills changes

NGL, personally I love this change.
Hope it makes it to the game asap.

How do u think it’s gonna impact on the game, drastically increasing the amount of skills and flexibility available to wpns builds?

Love how it’s planned to separate the stat requirements to equip a wpn and to use a skill.
No longer having to wait to use the same skills on new wpn.
Maybe someone will complain that it’s too much of a sudden buff, but I seriously hope not.

Any ideas which skills you’ll equip on your wpns?
(Personally I already jumped the gun and decided mine :sweat_smile:)

Hope you’re all ok and cya in-game.

3 Likes

Tbh if I can I plan to add power shot to my old dual flintlocks, and devastate to my old greataxe, those two are the only skills I need added to my 2 weapons, cause dual swords currently don’t even have more than two skills so I’m fine for dual swords, unless one of the Lord elius dual sword skills gets added then I guess that one lol

For context I’m a savant so news of more skills has intrigued my interest to finally make my old weapons useful, the only issue I’m worried about is if my old weapons will even be able to get these boss weapons skills added lol

flash strike and flying slash on sunken sword so i can paralyze :drooling_face:

(not telling us what the thing is)

Knight players gonna eat real good in the coming months.

1 Like

don’t tell me you didn’t vote spirit weapons

I actually did not.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy and all that spirit wpns are coming, but this weapon change is hype and since spirit wpn is gonna win anyway I at least wanted to make the skill change second.

Running a knight build (my one and only file) the last news are all amazing.
Either way, I win.

Lol I had the same mindset, I see that spirit weapons is winning easily so I made it my mission to at least attempt to make skill customisation second

I’m so happy for vitality players tbh, finally getting acknowledgement for once lol

what the HELL are you guys talking about isn’t that patreon stuff I NEED CONTEXT

oh NO

you do NOT need that

(:‎

I do think the customization is nice, I just worry that customizing the skills means making animations for weapons to use compatible skills, which will mean a lot of work

1 Like

Glad I made a knight build in advance

just join the discord

since the weapons arent part of the animations they should mostly look fine with other weapons animations except for some weapons being a bit big/small for the animation (like using greatsword skills one handed or dagger skills 2 handed)

overall id imagine compatible skills are going to be ones that make sense to be used with that weapon type

I feel like.based on the patron version of the details that only great weapons can equip other great weapons skills at that rarity as well and sword weapons can use other sword weapons and then finally ranged weapons can use any ranged skill from other ranged skills, that’s my guess at least, I also have a feeling you can’t chuck boss skills on your old weapons but I’m pretty sure I can chuck other old weapon skills onto my old weapons so that’s a w for me lol

Any unique skills of boss weapons probably won’t be changeable

Things like the not yet added third and fourth moves of Kai sabre or scimitars , most first two moves will be interchangeable

2 Likes

Equipping Kai’s projectile on my dual swords will be a life changer