Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex Updated the roadmap but idk since when.
Hopefully the update is like next weekend or smth.

We’ll see how fast he can cook up the awakening changes, hopefully its just some decently quick visuals and using whatever system he has to make imbues to make the imbues.

5 days for 2 variants and 1 move is wild tho

also a complete visuals overhaul

Bruh it’s just Gojo’s attack

THE WHAT

I guess dragons survived the big explosion because they’re just very sturdy or something?
I wonder what the lore is behind them though

These better be actual dragons and not freaks that are human in everything but head

4 Likes

This update sounds like it’s either going to be really fun or utter AIDS depending if you care about PvP or not.

I think tech posted this without thinking wether vetex would be willing to add actual dragons to the game or not

Vetex is malding in his house right now realizing he’ll have to do to dragons what he did to spirit weapons

dragons are kind of like sharks
just completely different
he can probably get someone to model and rig it for him though

tbf the tweet kinda implying the dark sea wont be getting any (major) update til nimbus end, plenty of to to plan and sht for him… which was the same case with spirit weapon…

this is exactly what i wanted my paladin to be but my main slot spared elius :sob:

time to reset then I guess

im starting to think vetex is like robtop, he says he wont add smt in x update, adds it anyways

What kind of dragons will they be tho?
Eastern type?
Medieval Europe type?

Since there are “polluted atlantean” dragons, will there be also “divine” dragons, like with theurgist (divine) and atlantean gears?

Imagine if the ryujin dynasty sea cluster escaped from the magic pollution effect not because of a structure like Mount Othrys, but because of the presence of something like a guardian deity.

Depends on where you put Greek Mythology to.